Osama Bin Laden is now dead!

and if he is, it happened in 2006 when the bunker busters were used and the media even slipped up to help my theory out, they showed a video of him using a walking stick in 2006 escaping the bunkers during the bombings, no way do you escape warheads that powerful dropped with that accuracy, we designed the bunkers so knew how to wipe them out, as i said, if he did die then it was 2006 if not, he is working at mcdonalds at charing cross station. lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read, the mission was supposed to be a 'capture' mission. However, when the Deltas got fired upon, they returned fire. Supposedly Osama was firing at the Deltas, so they popped him in the head. At least he is gone.

Buried at sea? There is no grave for his followers to idol. He was 'buried' within 24 hours, thereby respecting his Muslim religious beliefs, while giving a big middle finger to those who followed him. Great decision, IMO.

I know most of you are from countries which do not allow guns, so you probably won't appreciate the next comment. I watched President Obama's speech while loading my spare AR15 magazines with ammunition. I'm prepared in case these wackadoos want to bring it to our soil. I'm a marksman ;)

Theyve apparently now said that he was unarmed?

Unarmed armed makes no odds he is dead world is a little better place for it we could argue about thousends of people that he killed unarmed and innocent.

I say good riddens ashame it was not sooner. There is my 2pence worth.

Going in to a situation like that, with everything happening very rapidly, it would be very difficult to ascertain if he was armed or not. Because of the need to capture or eliminate him, and keep losses on our side down, they wouldn't have been likely to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My take on the celebrations over his death - and I can only base it on my own feelings and emotions - I haven't really followed much of it in the media, and besides, any news story is that - it's biased by the one telling it - is that more than revenge, as such, people are rejoicing that he's gone and not a threat in himself any more, more than hate. There will always be those who are our enemies, and want to "get" us, and anything we as a country do will goad someone, in the current situation particularly, to attack/violence. Our ways of living and values are too different for some people to tolerate. The difference I see between your average Christian extremist and the Islamic extremists we've been seeing is that the Christian extremists will show up on your doorstep with fliers and a spiel, not a bomb! (And yes, there have been a very few so-called Christians who have used violence and bombs, but they are a rarity, not an every-day occurrence!)

I had a long response typed out, but have decided that it not worth fighting over. The Americans are in the minority on this site, and our opinions don't end favorably.

I don't see why not - but if you have that attitude towards it then fine .... you've tried to bring up this argument before and i'll say it again - EVERY OPINION COUNTS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM OR WHERE YOU ARE FROM

sorry for shouting but I can't believe I can't get this through to peeps rolleyes.png

just to add i love a good conspiracy theory because at the end of the day no one on here can prove 100% that he is either dead or alive so for all we all know who's right and who's wrong :D

come on Jay - want to know what you had to say now lool

He imo is one of 2 things, he is either Dead or he is being held captive by the Yanks for infomation about al qaeda in which case he is still to the world Dead you wont see him again. there is no way they would spread all these stories around the world saying he is dead if he was still at large as that imo would cause a bigger problems regarding terrorisim then what we have with him being Dead...

Could not give a flying rats Arse if the bloke was unarmed, Armed, waving a white Flag using his 5 wives 300 kids as shields or was on the bog having a great big dump or just about to finish having a hand Shandy!!! Shoot him down Shoot him Dead have no remorse for or sympathy for him! hope his body (if buried at sea) has been eaten by Sharks.....

I had a long response typed out, but have decided that it not worth fighting over. The Americans are in the minority on this site, and our opinions don't end favorably.

Im not trying to fight with anyone at all matey :) Honestly.

All ill say on the matter, because ive been in trouble for trying to force my opinion on people as gospel, is that he may well be dead. I think its pretty likely that he is. BUT, not the other day, and not in the way that was reported. A hell of a lot more goes on behind the scenes than what people even dare to think about. Even this new revelation thats appeared today, that Al-Qaeda have confirmed the death... America fund the buggers, and have done for decades. Al-qaeda started as a list of associates of the US to help them fight countries/political targets that opposed them, not as a terrorist group.

Despite this triumph, my 25 year old husband is being sent out to Afghanistan this september for a 6 month tour of duty. Sadly, No matter what happens the world is hurtling towards the end. Where there is religeon, there will always be war.:banghead2:

Im really sorry to hear that. I have respect for him, willing to endanger his life for something he believes in and i hope he returns safely :)

I don't see why not - but if you have that attitude towards it then fine .... you've tried to bring up this argument before and i'll say it again - EVERY OPINION COUNTS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM OR WHERE YOU ARE FROM

sorry for shouting but I can't believe I can't get this through to peeps rolleyes.png

Not an impression ive received from certain people :(

Not you though Sarah, youre lovely :)

Every one should say what they think it is up to others to not be a jack ass and make it about them or argue with you all we can say is I dont agree here is why.

That is a mature response

Hell I always speak my mind he is either dead or hostage either is good on both counts if it were up to me I would have him hung drawn and quartered an have limbs placed on spikes around the world but this is just me lol.

Every one should say what they think it is up to others to not be a jack ass and make it about them or argue with you all we can say is I dont agree here is why.

Depends who it is thats persecuting you for your opinion and implying that youre being some sort of conversation nazi, despite the fact that you explicitly say otherwise lol. ah well :P

I love a good conversation, and everyone should respect each others comments :) Im glad most of the people on the forum do :)

Hi, i'm american obviously and an official Yank as in above Mason Dixon line. I am new to this whole forum thing thanks to my need for advice on my Neeka my sibe, so I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate those of you that are fighting against terrorists too, those of you that are being/trying to be mature about your opinion and those of you that are just stating your opinion. I was in my 9th grade history class on 9/11 and all I truly remember besides the tapes on TV of that day is having another class join mine to watch and seeing a senior that I respected just standing there with tears in his eyes silently watching and I couldn't believe how everyone in our school after that just was silent all day, the crazy hyper kids, the clicks that talk non stop even in class, the kids that are always asking questions sat and stared into space in every class. no one I know personally was there on 9/11 but I can name a dozen young men and women from just my class of less then 100 that immediately went into service some before graduating and many more older and younger. I got my Neeka from the cousin of a young man that graduated with my little brother and has done two tours in Iraq and is now in Miami, Florida, USA helping with our drug issues/problem/war. I thank God everyday that I can still have my own business, own my pets and land without fear of being attacked any minute for not believing in what someone else says I should. I don't hate or even dislike those behind 9/11 and any other terrorist attack I just wish they would mind their own business and worry about their people so our men and women can come home and have pets and use my pat sitting business for when they want to go on vacation not defend other people from other people! I'm sorry for spouting off like that and i hope I haven't offended anyone I mostly wanted to tell you all thank you.

Strong disgreements make for better reading there are some very inteligent people on here. As long as opinions are not forced upon people. You can never say You are wrong as they should not you. I have had disagreements but I like the topics

Lets face it forums are for opinions and advice etc

Kenzie&Neeka a well written point and agree +1 people don't understand untill it happens to them not literaly of course but you know what I mean it's fine to have an opinion but untill such a time as not being an outsider with an opinion you can never truely appreciate how it efects people and their lives.

The news is what people generaly go by and that is a mistake fact to reports always differ.

couldn't say it better.....as long as that opinion is not being forced upon people and other people's opinions are listened to +1 saz

Could not give a flying rats Arse if the bloke was unarmed, Armed, waving a white Flag using his 5 wives 300 kids as shields or was on the bog having a great big dump or just about to finish having a hand Shandy!!! Shoot him down Shoot him Dead have no remorse for or sympathy for him! hope his body (if buried at sea) has been eaten by Sharks.....

IMO-true....think about the innocent people that died unarmed and unawares due to his terrorism.

Despite this triumph, my 25 year old husband is being sent out to Afghanistan this september for a 6 month tour of duty. Sadly, No matter what happens the world is hurtling towards the end. Where there is religeon, there will always be war.:banghead2:

i am so sorry to hear this hun-will pray for your hubby's safe return xxx

Agree with Keath..DO NOT trust what the news tells you. Do your own research :) You will find some obvious truths that the news distort, or even downright lie about. :)

Some of the things mentioned in many posts on this forum are carbon copies o fthe official mainstream news. Not that im saying its always wrong, but people should rely on more than that to form an opinion :)

Peace and love

my 20 year old cousin goes out in September too :-(

this will be his 2nd time.

doesnt make much difference if any really that they have killed bin laden, there is still going to be war and terrorism, like Al Qaeda have just released a statement saying that they are going to continue against the US and their allies. if anything the death of bin laden will make them worse now :-(

I dont fully agree there sparks taking out the people that are the powers that be who think up these things plan and execute them will have a massive impact on things yes there will always be pockets of resistants but the morale boost for our people an effect it will have on them will definatly be a kick in the nuts for them with steel toe cap boots and no pain killers.

Morale is a powerful tool.

Hi, i'm american obviously and an official Yank as in above Mason Dixon line. I am new to this whole forum thing thanks to my need for advice on my Neeka my sibe, so I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate those of you that are fighting against terrorists too, those of you that are being/trying to be mature about your opinion and those of you that are just stating your opinion. I was in my 9th grade history class on 9/11 and all I truly remember besides the tapes on TV of that day is having another class join mine to watch and seeing a senior that I respected just standing there with tears in his eyes silently watching and I couldn't believe how everyone in our school after that just was silent all day, the crazy hyper kids, the clicks that talk non stop even in class, the kids that are always asking questions sat and stared into space in every class. no one I know personally was there on 9/11 but I can name a dozen young men and women from just my class of less then 100 that immediately went into service some before graduating and many more older and younger. I got my Neeka from the cousin of a young man that graduated with my little brother and has done two tours in Iraq and is now in Miami, Florida, USA helping with our drug issues/problem/war. I thank God everyday that I can still have my own business, own my pets and land without fear of being attacked any minute for not believing in what someone else says I should. I don't hate or even dislike those behind 9/11 and any other terrorist attack I just wish they would mind their own business and worry about their people so our men and women can come home and have pets and use my pat sitting business for when they want to go on vacation not defend other people from other people! I'm sorry for spouting off like that and i hope I haven't offended anyone I mostly wanted to tell you all thank you.

I can't even begin to imagine how you must have felt. Thanks for sharing your story with us. +1

I think if I posted all I would comment on this, it'd reach novel length.:tongue:

So, I'll just leave it as this; whether dead years ago, or dead now, doesn't matter. It's out there as mainstream, not rumor. I'm glad he's dead even if it means more problems.