MISSING

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it is a shame that we need to - why can't people just flaming think! It's the poor dogs that are at risk, not the lazy twonk that let them out ...

Keath, everything is crossed they are together playing happily, not too far from you & having a ball, oblivious to what is going on around them, hope I hear good news soon, have posted on my FB too

yeh husky owners take over facebook!!!! I know what you mean Val. Storm is supposed to be going to stay with Keath in June when we go on holiday. I trust Keath to the ends of the earth but his housemates???? NO!!!!! But thats a convo I have to have with Keath and now is not the time.

yeh husky owners take over facebook!!!! I know what you mean Val. Storm is supposed to be going to stay with Keath in June when we go on holiday. I trust Keath to the ends of the earth but his housemates???? NO!!!!! But thats a convo I have to have with Keath and now is not the time.

unless Keath is in another place by then or has different, thoughtful housemates, but I agree, now is not the time, we have to have these beautiful girls found first :(

right i've reported it to the emergency dog wardens in the whole of poole/bournemouth/wallisdown area so if any dogs are picked up by a warden keath will be contacted- if anyone speaks to keath can they please tell him this and that the number if he needs to contact them himself is 0800 50 60 50 as i have been trying his phone constantly but either he has no signal, or the battery is dead or he's on the phone to someone.

thanks guys

xxx