MISSING

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devastated.

Hey every one I have not been ignoring this I have truely been out for 6 hours give or take looking for my girls since they were let out by house mates i lit got hone didn't come in home jus went straight out looking

Big thanks to darren for 1st sighting an going after them then picking me up while i got lost while looking to look more. To vicky for doing all she done straight after work looking an going to police then home an out again with Uly.

Big thank you to diz for all she has done regarding wardens an on here and to Amy for posting it on local radio. an. every one else for all words texts an messages you are all awesome. xxx

There is some hope they may have been taken in with number posted on a site an to catherine for forwarding it an to nix who passed it on to me an to Marc (site owner) for doing his phone call bit when I couldn't get an answer truth is wont know untill the morning but really a masive thank you to every one. I would have posted sooner but i have jus not come home untill gone 11ish an wa sout at 5 fingers crossed it is.them i wont be sleepnig tonight mind..

Oh an to linda who offerd to drive all this way tomorrow to help look for them. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone had loads texts from loads awesome people

and to kells for making it more known on facebook

One last time really really big thank you to all