MISSING

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kells put it on facebook and i rang him and he's been out looking for approx 3 hours, his housemates had the dogs while he was at work-they have somehow gotten out and keath has been looking ever since, as have his 2 friends-one in a car, one on foot but he has seen nothing and no one else has either.

apparently they've tried to contact the dog warden but they dont work weekends.

keath is livid as the housemates are still sat at home watching the television......

as you all know keath has actually given up everything and lived on the street to make sure that his dogs are cared for-please guys we all need to keep this going on until they are found

xxx

I saw Nix's and Kell's posts on fb. Those bloomin idiots have done it again!!!!! At least they are together, two huskies are easier to spot than one. Oh god I hope he gets them home safe. soooo worried. :(

A fair few are posting this on their facebook or variations of ..... however ya wanna put it please post it on your facebook as I know plenty of people have husky friends on theirs.

==========================

anyone I know in the wallisdown area of bournemouth or have friends in the area please keep your eyes out for two Huskies, please spread the word (contact me if you do happen to see or hear anything thank you) ----- PLEASE REPOST ON YOUR STATUS PEEPS

Yep, Keaths a diamond geezer. Puts his dogs before everything else. smile.gif

We're all wishing we were closer so we could help search. unsure.gif