Details on the internet

Marc

Hi Guys,

I am adding this topic to the forum for you all to read as it is something that needs to be taken very serious by all for your own benefits.

When writing topics on the internet, please be aware that the internet is for the most part public domain. You may feel at times that writing topics in the steam room regarding other people and situations, worklife and problems within it and such things as this will never be seen by the people in which the topic is about. On 3 occasions in the past 2 weeks alone this has been proven not to be the case.

Please be very careful what you post guys. This place is your hobby, dont let it cause serious problems in your life due to ranting in the public domain.

Good point well made, try googling yourself

Thanks marc

Haven't googled myself for years, one entry on each of the first 3 google pages, 2 for this forum and 1 for the Damn Computer.ohmy.gif

sorry marc. will be more careful. x

hey, no reason for people to appologise to me LOL ...... What people put on the internet is their own business, I am just warning people that it can occasionally (and more often than you think) have very dire consequence for peoples homelife/careers and more

hey, no reason for people to appologise to me LOL ...... What people put on the internet is their own business, I am just warning people that it can occasionally (and more often than you think) have very dire consequence for peoples homelife/careers and more

Yes dont i know it too!