I would like to get to know your husky

Smokey

Just a few questions to understand what type of personality your husky has. I am always enamored by the different personalities that huskies can have and would like to compare your husky's personality with Smokey's. Unfortunately I can't meet all of them so show me yours!

I've been ignoring this thread so I guess I'll pop in and answer and then go read the rest of it.

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc.

Yes, any / all of the above.

2. What commands/tricks does your husky understand?

Set, down, leave it - basic stuff

3. Where is your husky's favorite place to be scratched?

In the jeep, in the bedroom, on the table, anyplace! Oh, you mean like *her* favourite place? Her tummy of course!

4. Does your husky always pull the leash/lead? (when you walk, run, bike etc.)

Nope, in fact she'll slow down / stop at the slightest hint that the lead's getting tight.

5. Does your husky play fetch and bring back the item more than once if you throw it?

Sometimes, not too often and even then it's only a few times before she gets bored.

6. Does your husky have any major/minor health issues?

So far, knock on wood, no!

7. Is there anything that your husky does that totally drives you up a wall and annoys you?

Does standing in the middle of the living room howling count?? If she wants water / food, she'll look at or go to her bowls. It's when she just stands there talking the drives me up a wall "WHAT DO YOU WANT?????"

8. What is your husky's favorite way to get exercise?

Run!

9. Does your husky have a comfort place, or toy, or person etc?

Right next to (or on!) me!

10. What is the strangest/naughtiest/worst thing your husky has done?

Forgot to come home for almost a week!

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this)

I live in the desert with very few neighbours, so I've been letting her run. Heard some gunshots the other night, so until I find out what that was about she's on leash. She's okay off leash, generally will run overnight and be home somewhere between midnight and dawn. Unless you have as much room as I do I absolutely *DO NOT* recommend this to anyone!!

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? (This one is important to me because I can't tell if Smokey shows me affection without me knowing)

Crawls into my lap to get attention!

I have a lot more but I'm sure this list is already too long and I don't want people to be deterred by the midpoint if they get tired of answering questions. I will definitely post more later! :eek:)

So now I'll go see what the other responses were an see what other questions you might have posted ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc.

Sabien conveniently goes deaf!

Sit, lie down, give a paw, high five, stay, wait.

Likes nothing better than a belly rub.

Not always. Usually pulls if we take him somewhere new for the first time. Sometimes he pulls when he knows he is going to the park and wants to get there as quickly as possible.

5. Does your husky play fetch and bring back the item more than once if you throw it?

He will play fetch a couple of times and then looks as if to say 'get it yourself, I'm not a Retriever' or just chews the ball to bits.

He has a sensitive stomach and you have to be careful what you feed him. I recently discovered a lump which is being removed on 10th August, but it is not affecting him.

7. Is there anything that your husky does that totally drives you up a wall and annoys you?

No, although the selective hearing can be irritating at times.

Long walks and running.

He has three beds in his favourite places in the house. If we visit other people's houses he likes to sit as close to me or my partner as possible (usually more so me).

We were out for a walk and waiting to cross a busy road at a crossing when he moved his head in a certain way and slipped his lead and ran onto the road. I shouted come and he came back straight away and he laid on the floor with his legs in the air while I put his lead back on (thank god). I popped out of the kitchen one night for a couple of seconds and he ate my boyfriends tea of the kitchen work top. I caught him licking my holdall the other day which was a bit strange as it has never had food in it or on it!

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this)

In an enclosed area. Would not trust bim in an open space. He tends not to go far and constantly looks back for us, and panics if he loses sight of us. He is not good on recall though, he will come back but on the way is always distracted by a smell. His father (owned by my boyfriend's parents) cannot be trusted off leash, ever, he will run and run and run and run.

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? (This one is important to me because I can't tell if Smokey shows me affection without me knowing)

He is quite independent and does not often spend time sitting in the living room with us, preferring to be on bis bed, but he always comes to my side of the bed for a morning cuddle, he 'woowoowoo's' when we come in after being out, he approaches for cuddles and strokes and presses himself against me and when I'm on the loo, he will push the door open and come up and sneeze in my face (that's love, right?).

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few questions to understand what type of personality your husky has. I am always enamored by the different personalities that huskies can have and would like to compare your husky's personality with Smokey's. Unfortunately I can't meet all of them so show me yours!

She will either run into her cage or run in between the car and the house where I can't fit.

She kind of knows sit, lay down, paw, high 5, crawl, and roll... I say kind of because if you offer a treat and ask her to do a specific one she might just go through all of them until she gets the right one.

Belly.

She pulls to see how much I give, if I hang on tight she'll stop.

She'll take it and run away with it.

She has some kind of allergy that causes her ears to get infected.

When she chews on things.

Walks/runs but she is pretty lazy.

Not really.

She has destroyed a door and futon.

No.

No idea.

I have a lot more but I'm sure this list is already too long and I don't want people to be deterred by the midpoint if they get tired of answering questions. I will definitely post more later! :eek:)

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it?

She just pretends I'm not there, putts me on ignore, I hate that :mad:

She knows to sit, paw,
lie down, roll over. Those are the ones she'll do without food being offered, butt for food, she'll do anything!

Behind the ear and on the belly is favourite, butt wherever you scratch her she'll love it

She really pulls when she's exited (sees something to chase
), most of the time she walks so that the leash is uptight, butt doesn't pull more than that, if we run than pulling is a must (makes it easyer for me too), with a bike she ain't comfortable yet, so there's no pulling, just running nicely.

Sometimes, she usually doesn't even play fetch, butt if she does it 3-4 throws max.

She had a
pneumonia when we got
her, and was really skinny
, and sometimes she knows to reverse sneez

When ever she sees food available to her, she'll eat it, especally now when there's lots of fruit all over the place, she just can't stop :mad:

Playing with her best friend, a gordon setter Jerry, they could run for hours without stopping, and when we think they're all done and tired, they go for a new run. They just love playing with each other.

Not really, she lives in the house, and is allowed anywhere (except the bed). She has a blanket by the sofa, so maybe that (and the sofa) would be her comfort place.

Strange - Loves water
, butt refuses to swim

Naughtiest - chasing
deer, rabbits etc. when we're in the woods, and, when left home alone she entertains herself by playing with paper, making a huge mess doing it, paper bags, toilet paper, mail, whatever is available

Worst - killed a chicken and ate as much as she could before she was stopped, and then throwing up everything she ate becouse she swallowed everything almost without chewing

Yes, she is very good without leash, the only problem is when another animal
appears, so I have to be alert to call her before she spots that other animal.

Whenever I come home you can just see the happines in her eyes, wiggeling the taill, licking me, just feeling the love. And if she can hear me, butt can't get to me then she howl/barks

. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc.

they both wont look me in the eye

sit,lie down,paw,high five,high ten,fetch,

belly,chin and hips

they pull untill they are tired

toby does chewie is just old and boring lol

chewie has a deformity from birth

noisy in car untill we get on the motorway

play ball and walks

toby loves all his toys but sometimes prefers to lie in a seperate room

chewed a hole in my wall

when he was a pup we trusted him off the leash but he started to push his boundries

toby thinks he is a lap dog so will try sit on your knee gives kisses rubs his head on me and is playful

Corra wont look me in the eye and sometimes talks back

sit,stay.bang bang,drop,roll over , paw,say i love you,say hello,speak loud ,speak quietly, quiet and hifive.

the tummy and back of the neck

not really she pulls for few minutes and then comes down but some days the pulls like crazy so i have to put my rollerblades to tier her out :D

no she looks at it and walks away but some times she'll brings it to me

no .

when she tries to take food from my 4 year old brother

running around on an inclosed field with her friends ( two jackrussals Ricky and Kelly, a mixed breed named Buddy and her friend Tia the amstaff )

she loves her stuffed bunny rabbit toy, she caries it every were around the house

naughtiest-she peed on my bed and chewed my phone

strangest-barked on a bone we bought for her for about 1/2 and hour

yes there is a field thats enclosed and she loves to play chase and explore in it

well when i'm gone for some time and the come back she wags her tail with her ear back and than approches than licks me in the face

depends on her mood... usually its a deaf ear (doesn't even budge) and/or she runs around me in "let's play even though i know i'm being very bad right now" ...secretly she is a cat.

Sit, [lay] down, stay, wait, heel (don't ask me how i did that!), ah-ah (basically reminding her she's going too fast), whoa, come/whistle (hypoethetically), "turn" (warning she needs to pay attention...before i discovered gee/haw), gee, haw, "bike ride?"

...now whether she feels i'm worthy of being paid attention to - that's a toss-up...

back/side of neck though she is not adverse to chest/tummy/rear rubs too

No, she is usually good unless there is a squirrel or we have not gone on a run recently.

after 2 years... she's finally starting to get it. that means we can sometimes go for 5+ throws. holy moley! it is more important to kill the ball though.

other than an intermittent underwear fetish? no.

hrm. mostly how intermittent her naughtiness is. if she would be consistently naughty (i.e. there is something identifiable that i have done for this naughtiness to occur), that would be okay. but sometimes... its just "hrm. today i am going to see what is inside this pillow. even though mom has done absolutely nothing different as far as my exercise, food, schedule today"...sigh.

bike rides, flouncing through tall snow/tall grass

she loves to lie under tables and under my bed. she also has her "throne" (aka pride rock) that is by my woodstove where she can sit and watch people come in and out of my townhouse complex.

when she went into her first heat, she tore through three doors after figuring out how to open her kennel. out of heat/after she was fixed, she tore through the carpet around her kennel (she was sick)... other various & intermittent naughty things.

no. well, honestly, i've never tried but have just heard too many horror stories!

her love of my undies? no. um... how excited she gets when i come back home, especially after extended periods of time. and, oddly, how naughty she can be when i am gone. sometimes she doesn't seem to care if i am there, but goshdurnit she sure cares if i'm not!

Terra talks back. Loudly. Sometimes walks away. xD

Sit, Stay, Come, Lay Down, Leave It, Take It, Shake.

My god does she love her belly rubs.

Never pulls at all. I have to pull her ! D :

Nope. She sees it go, she runs and you can't get it back ! xD

None. She's healthy as a horse (according to Vet).

When she gets bored, she chews it all and screams like a banshee ! x__x

Trying to kill me, running, her toys.

Her crate, loves all her toys (Especially Mr. Turtle), and I think I'm her comfort person sometimes.

Chewed giant marks in my cellphone ! You can see & physically feel them ! Dx

Usually completely because she's so pooped out when we eventually get there ! xD

I think the constant attention, licking, sleeping with me, and cuddling, not sure. : P

1. Won't look me in the eye.

2. Sit, wait, stay, lie down, play dead, fetch, speak, jump up, give me your paw, leave it, walkies, plus a few more

3. Belly

4. Not always, usually when he is trying to catch up to our other dog.

5. Not always.

6. He has an over-active enzyme in his digestive system, so is on a high-fibre diet.

7. Not any more.

8. Run and swim, he loves the water.

9. His large cushion in the rear lounge....and occasionally me.

10. Eaten 2 settees, candles, pot-peri and 2 TV remotes.....all when he was a lot younger though.

11. He is amazing off the leash. I live opposite an open field and can leave the front door open all day and he will never stray off the field. When we go for walks he always keeps us in view and never runs off.

12. Licks me, wags his tail, rolls on his back to have his tummy tickled, puts his head or paw on my lap, follows me around.

Tasha : Ears and Face down and mopes over to where I am and wont look me in the eye

Blaze : Turns a Deaf ear and wont look at me

Tasha : Sit, Down, Dead, Paw, Other Paw, Spin, Turn, Touch, Speak, Through {legs}

Blaze : Sit, Down, Paw, Other Paw, Spin, Turn, Touch, Speak

Tasha : Rear, and Belly

Blaze : Belly and Loves the top of his head Scratched

Both : Always Pull Blaze more so especially if off his Halti, Tho they both tend to stop pulling so much about 60 mins into a walk

Tasha : Very Rarely

Blaze : Loves his ball but wont always give it to you once hes run and got it

Both : Both of them had a issue with Horse Leather Collars, Not sure if it was the Rubbing on there necks or anything else but they would lose or shorten the hair greatly where the collars were.

Blaze : Wasn't getting enough Zinc in his diet on a Kibble and has had to have the food changed to a Wet Diet. Then he was perfectly fine.

Not anymore Thankfully.

Used to be the Chewing of Everything From Cushions, Letters/Paper, to a Plaster Wall. Yes Blaze Gnawed on a Wall.

Tasha : Loves coming off lead in the park, and going in the water.

Blaze : Loves Running in Every Form

Both Im hoping to start on Scootering and Agility soon.

Tasha : The Sofa or laying on the Bed at my feet. Does grab the Odd sock or slipper sometimes as well

Blaze : has like a Beany cuddly toy He Loves, Or Anyones Socks/Slippers

Blaze : Eating a Wall, Pee'ing on the Bed (was a Puppy).

Both : Escaping out of the garden ...... Finding a pond in a Neighbours garden ........... Coming Back when called completely Soaked out of there Skins.

Tasha : Yes, I can let her off in a general unfenced park.

Blaze : If I could find a Enclosed park then I May be able to trust him not sure yet, General Parks are a No No.

Tasha : Licking Galore, Wagging tails, Jumping up to lay next to me or laying her head on me.

Blaze : Giving Paw, licking tho hes not generally a Licky dog. Nuzzling and nipping/licking your ear.

• 2 weeks later...

She will run between the couch and coffee table and lie down

All except come.

Her thighs

Pul is an understatement..she will walk on her back legs the whole time

Oh yes...she will grab something..put it right on top of me while still in her mouth..i have to grab it..throw it and she will bring it back to do it all over again

Nope :)

nips extremely hard and out things under the couch to retrieve them. she lays down and and crazily tries to get it..almost like running in place

RUN RUN RUN!

Right under my legs

Pooped in my shoe

Absolutely not lol..unless its a backyard

She actually hasn't yet..when we get home..she jumps and nips up and does this crying thing..but shes not affectionate.

He bounces from side to side, while talking.

Sit, shake, lay down, stay, go see daddy, go get your toy, get down.....maybe more. I forget haha.

His muzzle :P

Not always. For the first like 10 minutes, and when he see's something interesting....:dog3:

That's his favorite game....I throw the ball, he brings it backeverytime....but then he teases me! He goes to give it to me, then pulles away!!...So I guess "keep away" is really his favorite...

None at all.

When he jumps up on me and other people and won't stop.

Running back and forth at the dog park.

On his chair, his rubber football, and my daddy.

Stolen a hotdog while it was being cooked on the BBQ :jawdrop:

I'm not sure....and I'm afraid to find out.

He licks my face and sits ON my feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Turns a deaf ear with me or argues with my mum!!

Sit, Lay down, Paw (nearly), working on Fetch & Stay.

His belly

No, but he's only just started going out for walks

Yes he is getting there

No

Yes, he pulls the washing out of the washing machine & eats the kitchen towel I've used to clean up his pee!!

We've just started walking & he loves going out & running with us.

Me

Eating Slugs & snails!!! I'm sure worse is to come!!

No experience of that!

He chews my arm!!! Lies on my feet & follows me around.

Guest Nush&Koda

Nush looks the other way and is starting to talk back

Koda runs away

Nush - Sit, Down, Leave, Wait, Paw

Koda - Sit, Down, Leave, Wait

Nush - her neck

Koda - her belly

Nush - only occasionally when she sees pray

Koda - pretty much always but getting better

Neither do fetch

None. Fingers Crossed. Touch wood etc etc.

Nope

Chase each other around enclosed garden and wrestle

Nush - sits in her favourite chair

Koda - has a stuffed cow (now with no stuffing, she treats it like a wolf with its kill lol)

and me!!

Chewed stair carpet

Only in our enclosed large garden, havent and wont try anywhere not enclosed

Kisses, lots of kisses

Turns a deaf ear or stares at me and acts like he's doing nothing wrong.

Come, sit, paw, high five, jump up, lie down

On his chest, under his harness.

Sometimes and typically only at the start of the walk.

Yeah, right. He wouldn't play fetch to save his life.

None, thankfully.

When I am on the computer for what he considers too long, he will do what ever he can to get my attention. I think its because the computer is in the bedroom and he would rather be in the kitchen or living room, but only if I am there.

Play a hide and seek game in the back yard that involves him running and hiding in the dog house or under the deck. He'll run to one of those spots and wait for me to find him and then speeds away to the next hideout.

I am the comfort person, the comfort place is the floor by my side of the bed and the toy is what is left of a water kong that has never seen water.

We had just moved to a new neighbourhood and had been living there for 2 weeks and we only had Storm for 1 week when Storm had an adventure. Storm escaped. He had been gone maybe 20 minutes when I noticed. His journey I have pieced together by the accounts I have heard around the neighbourhood. His first stop was into the back yard of our neighbours who grow and sell flowers from their backyard. He knocked some planters over. He then went up the street and went into a porch and got into a scrap with the largest most aggressive dog nearby. That didn't go so well for Storm as he was out sized and out experienced so he ran next door to that dog, to where a pony and a miniature horse lives. He scared them and they broke their fence and ran off into a nearby orchard and eventaully a street was shut down to catch the horses. His whereabouts for the next hour and a half are unknown but by now the whole neighbourhood knows (its a small community). He finds his way back to the flower selling neighbours' yard, who with good reason are none to pleased. This is where we caught him. Also my hubby had just gotten off of backshift and was asleep for ~30 minutes this happened. Fortunately, the owners of the dog he fought just laughed it off, my hubby had to do some heavy lifting favours for the folks who owned the horses and the flower sellers still don't like us but it could have been a lot worse. So it was a learning experience for us and I do not recommend it as a way to introduce yourself to the neighbourhood.:oops:

See the answer to question 10, I don't dare try.

Leans on me, sits at my feet, follows me around, and he gets really excited when I come home (however; I work in a food factory, maybe he just like the smell of food).

Tzar runs away.

At the moment we are perfecting paw and sit.

His belly is his fave spot.

Yes as at 13 weeks he is still getting used to it but he is getting loads better.

Yes.

No.

Tzar tries to join in with the cats when they start chasing each other but a huge puppy on the window sill doesnt always work out well for him. lol

He loves a run on his extending lead at the park.

Tzar has two teddies that he brought from home when he left his mum and he sleeps with them everynight. It amazes me he has managed to chew my hallway carpet but the teddies are still in awesome condition.

Tzar's strange thing is i havent found anything he wont try and eat yet.

No but he is still very young hate the thought of taking the risk.

Loads of puppy kisses at the moment also once the kids are settled in bed he loves to curl up on the sofa and watch tv with me.

Haha-this one cracks me up!:rofl: Czar Demon stands with his legs a little wide, head lowered and stares, backs up, and barks then runs like all the Demons of the pit were after him and gets real hyper and does laps

Sit, no, no bite, treats, outside, potty, walkies

His belly, chest, ears, chin and back right before the tail

Always, and with all his might!!

yes and no-sometimes, he'll do a run-by where he brings it to and right by you!

No

Yeah, when he wants me out of bed after letting him out of his crate and after having taken him outside for morning potty, I lay back down, and he runs and jumps on the bed and bear-bounces with his two front legs on me! But the way he is, I never get upset with him about it, he has a way about him that gets you to laugh things off that would normally make you mad. :shrug:

Run like hel and pull twice as hard, run and do fly-by's in circles and figure eight's, jumping over our Red Heeler, Samhain Heimdal whether its accross or lengthwise!

His favorite place is outside, his favorite spot inside is on our bed, then in his crate-his crate would be his comfort place. Favorite toy, is a .97 cent plastic toy fish and starfish-then his big bone to chew.:lovebone: We have a big bag for him with all his toys in it where we take him, it goes along! As far as his favorite person, even I spend the most time with him and rough-house with him, he doesn't prefer me over Gloria-he gives her gentle kisses, and me too, but he's gentler with her than me.

Well, funny this should come up! We got our first king size bed last Nov, and he ate two big holes in it-one where Gloria's feet goes, and one where mine go. He tried digging to China with our bed!!:jawdrop:

:jawdrop::eek: Not on our lives! Noooo, he broke loose 4 times and we were lucky he came to us right away! Once, he broke his cable and ran after us in the woods and came right up to Gloria, another time, he broke his EZDog harness and leash when they were new, but I was able to praise him to coming right to me-both lucky times and very scary!

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? (This one is important to me because I can't tell if Smokey shows me affection without me knowing) He looks right at me and slowly gives me Huskling kisses, other times, he'll lay right by me using my legs or lap as a chin rest:wub::doglick: This was a really good post, very interesting questions and reading others responses to them to see how similar they are and also individuals at the same time:up:

• 2 weeks later...

He will walk round in circles and howl

Sit, paw, high five, down (lye down), get down (if he's jumped on something he shouldnt), downstairs, upstairs, and if i click my fingers and point he will

go in the direction im pointing

he LOVES his shoulders being rubbed with human feet!!! lol

Only until he's gone to the toilet!

yes, every time.

none

nope

walking and running riot round the house lol

curled up behind my legs on the sofa

chewed the kitchen doorframe

never tried it and dont want to for fear of loosing him

he'll rub himself on my feet, or sleep with his head in my lap

Togo - Will bow his head and not look me in the eye then runs like the wind into the bottom of garden and then back again

Maya - Talks Back to me and tries arguing

Togo - Sit, No, Leave It, Walkies, Food

Maya - Sit, Paw, Down, Leave It, Food, Walkies, Come (this can be the cause of most arguing lol)

Togo -Between his shoulders and Back of Neck and sometimes Chest

Maya - Back of Neck, Tummy and her Sides (with both hands at same time, she stretches her back legs as you do it)

Togo - On Collar - a little at start of walk ; On Harness - At Start of walk and more likely to try run to something he wants to see

Maya - On Collar - No ; On Harness - At start of walk and little during until half way through, but getting better

Togo - Yes

Maya - Depends on her mood and what Togo is doing

Togo - None

Maya - None (She did break her toe when she was 18 weeks old but bandage was only on her leg for 2 weeks and took her another 2 weeks to get used to using her back leg properly again, but all good now)

No, they just run around alot playing and toy fighting with each other, dragging all the mud through the house

Both Love to run round the house n Garden, Nap then start again... But as soon as they see the Lead come out, they are straight b the door getting excited

Togo - Either anywhere next to me or in his Crate where he often tends to disapear to sleep

Maya - On The Sofa or the Dog Bed next to the Sofa (IF playing with Togo, has a favourite corner to back into to stop him sneaking up on her)

Not sure if chewed or clawed, but taken about 3ft of Bark off one of my trees smaller trunks... Realising that if they dug near the tree, they would find roots... chewing the table leg when younger

Never tried, dont intend on trying

Maya - Will randomly come up to me giving me those eyes wanting up on sofa and curl up next to me after giving a few kisses to the nose

Togo - Follows me all over, even if he asleep, he will stand up and follow me to sleep in that room... Lots of Kisses to the ear

When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? Bane will stare at me, not moving, or walk away, come back and still not done it.. Lol.

Every single one of them! :)

Side of his neck/ears/belly

Nop :)

Of course! :)

Non

Digging the stones all over the pavers :)

Scenic walks

He has his bed, and a teddy, and me! :)

Chewed the corner off of my patio door! Silly woopie!

One place fenced around a pitch of grass with 1 gate, but dont go there often, too many dogs turn up!

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you

If i have gone for a little while, he will run to me woo-wooing, with his head turned slightly, and ears down, so cute!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Gizmo

Marley

Bandit

All

Combination of talk back, turn a deaf ear and refuses to look me in the eye

Sit, Down, Off, Leave, Watch Me, Come, Over (jump over) - when he wants too obviously lol)

Same as above and Through (through the legs)

Same as Gizmo apart from Watch Me

Belly, behind the ears, base of the tail/bum

Not always

For about 5 mins

No, fetch aint marleys ideal game

No unless I got treats

I hope not!

Not really

Running, playing with each other and toys

they all LOVE jamies dad, hes the ultimate treat giver :rolleyes: even when he really shouldnt lol

Sofa

Back room that leads to back garden

any corner

ummmm from what I can think of, pee'd on each others head on a walk lol

No as he isnt very friendly with people and especially children

He would probably be fine as he does have a great recall but like gizmo has his issues with dogs

He used to be great but now has an attention span of about 1 second

kisses and cuddles

• 3 weeks later...

Quit some differences in the pack here ... I'll try to summerize some of them ;)

Some howl back, turn their back, or just simply ignore us ;)

Most of them know the most common obedience commands (went to dog school for that and trained some at home)

Oh that's quite different with all, but most of them like to be scratched on their breast, loin of tummy ;)

Most of them pull or lead ... we use long leashes when we walk the dogs, on the bike the pull ;)

Galinka yes (and some others), Qannik no ... he feels it's not up to him to bring you back a toy :o, the others like to play with it before handing it over ;)

Nope, that one is easy ;)

Annoying sounds if Galinka or Vienna is in heat from the males (especially Qannik) ;)

Free running in the yard, but they also know when we grab the harnasses that they go to work, when we wake up quite early it's time to go to a show ... (and each want to go with us) ;)

Their comfort zones I suspect are their benches where they sleep, it's their own place ... and as we have favorites so do they ;)

Demolishing our yard, small trees ... other then that we can't complain :D

Never tried, dont intend on trying

Cuddling .. Kisses ... hugs ... rubs ... anything is good for them .. Qannik is a bit of the odd one there ... he just lies with you ... doesn't give you the attention, but just by lying there beside you makes one aware of his love :)

Max argues very loudly! but eventually does what I ask.

Blue watches Max and sometimes looks at the floor as if to say"might do"

Max-sit,stay ,walkies .wait,leave it,jump,down,back round(when lead goes round tree)kitchen,garden,come,high 5,paw,it's bed time,dinner time,rug,leave Stella(the cat)cuddle,find,run,go,jog,stop!

Blue copies Max,so nearly all the same.

Belly for both.

Max at times,but trained not to unless jogging.

Blue still learning so if he sees a squirrel,he pulls like a train!

Max,looks as if to say,u must be kidding! and goes sniffing instead.

Blue-Yes,he loves a ball on arope and brings it back most of the time!

No

Sometimes getting over exited and jumping on new people,I can control this more in the house,but outside,when people get exited,there is no stopping them for a couple of minutes!

Both love our long daily walks and they get off lease time in a large astro turf enclosed area.

Max-is really well behaved,

Blue-ripped a new leather chair to pieces the other week when I left him in the room and not in his crate(a bit of his S/A re emerged)I was only 20 mins!

Max would come to me,as he has escaped twice when we first got him,but does like to be chased first!I can get him to come,but would never let him off intentionally.

Blue-Never,he has not escaped but he seems obsessed with lorries and large vehichles and tries to chase them when in enclosed area.I would never risk his safety.

They both come round me on my return, and are like 2 wound up toys,tails wagging!They both give my hand little licks,because I don't let them jump up.

They love affection and beg for cuddles,Max rolls over and waves his leg,Blue leans into me.

Bindi talks back the turns a deaf ear. Alpha just looks at me turns his head as if to say "what do you think I am a GSD" LOL

Bindi & Alpha both know; sit, stay, wait, down, come, left, right, left & right by (to pass something left or right tree etc) turn around left or right, stop, mush, walk on at lost of the commands used when running with the scooter which can and are being used while walking or anywhere else.

Both belly rubs and under the chin

Alpha yes but in training to stop it during walk, command gentle walk, Bindi only pulls when walk if she sees intersting objects, other dods, cats, rabbits

both do

Both no

being stubborn when you do not want them to be LOLOL

when it is cold enough running with the scooter otherwise long walks in the woods

yes for both of them their beds

Bindi stole 2 pounds of minced beef once, Alpha likes the bin if we are not home

Yes but must be fenced off and no holes anywhere they both have a way of finding them quickly

both lick and cuddle up on the sofa next to us