I would like to get to know your husky

Smokey

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc.

death ears looks and ignores

2. What commands/tricks does your husky understand?

whats this- sit

3. Where is your husky's favorite place to be scratched?

belly

4. Does your husky always pull the leash/lead? (when you walk, run, bike etc.)

yes

5. Does your husky play fetch and bring back the item more than once if you throw it?

fetch not bring back

6. Does your husky have any major/minor health issues?

no

7. Is there anything that your husky does that totally drives you up a wall and annoys you?

peeing not 100 paper trained biting

8. What is your husky's favorite way to get exercise?

chasing dogs

9. Does your husky have a comfort place, or toy, or person etc?

kitchen and by my legs

10. What is the strangest/naughtiest/worst thing your husky has done?

eating the sofa

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this)

only in one place

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? (This one is important to me because I can't tell if Smokey shows me affection without me knowing)

treats

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to read all of these but there's so many! May take me a while but I'm curious to read everyone's responses.

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc.

Naya will either ignore me or talk back.

Sit, down, come (and sometimes off and stay- still working on those)

Left side for sure. It makes her leg go crazy!

Not always. Sometimes she pulls other times she trots along nicely.

5. Does your husky play fetch and bring back the item more than once if you throw it?

Yes, but only half of the time. She'll either go get the ball and bring it back to me or she'll run past me to the door wit the ball (this is usually only when she's ready to go in).

No.

7. Is there anything that your husky does that totally drives you up a wall and annoys you?

Going to the bathroom in he house

Playing with other dogs

I would have to say me. When she's nervous about something she sits between my legs.

I can think of two things. Once when I left the bathroom door open she got a hold of the toilet paper and ran out of the room with it. That took a while to roll back up! And another is when I left a box of Triscuits on the couch and came back to find her with her head buried inside the box.

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this)

No. She likes to explore and no amount of calling will get her to come back when she's sniffing out new things.

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? (This one is important to me because I can't tell if Smokey shows me affection without me knowing)

Usually she'll come over and nuzzle my leg or follow me around. Also, and this is recent, I was sitting on the couch and she jumped up with me and layed on me. It seemed a bit odd, haha.

Deaf ear is my way, if that wont help i wont even look in the eye...

I know the following by heart, some others if i want to: come here, no, sit, stop, wait, slow down, right, left, paw, other paw , lie down, dont pull.... etc, i dont remember those all.

I like to be scarched from my cheast

I dont pull if im told not to

Thats too stupid game for me, so I dont bother (no)

Nope

I tend to wind up my owner by comming to ask some better food, if I'm not too keen on what is offered today... And I do it dozen times, even that I know I wont get anything other that offered food to eat.

I like to run and pull my owner around with bike.

I like to sleep in front of balcany door... coolest place of our apartment ;)

Im an Angel :P

Yea, I tend to be in 200-300m radius of my owner, but that sets some limits where i can go and explore on my own :/

Im not in to this 'showing love' thing, but do love to be scrached every now and then

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? Doesnt listen, Sometimes just barks at you.

2. What commands/tricks does your husky understand? Stay. Lay down. Sit. Paw, The other paw. Say please (both paws in the air at same time) I love you (attempts to bark it at you an gets over excited)

3. Where is your husky's favorite place to be scratched? Behind the ear

4. Does your husky always pull the leash/lead? Yes

5. Does your husky play fetch and bring back the item more than once if you throw it? Indoors yes (cannot let him off lead outside)

6. Does your husky have any major/minor health issues? Nope

7. Is there anything that your husky does that totally drives you up a wall and annoys you? depending on my mood. He can get to over excited in the morning when on our bed and will NOT stop licking you & getting excited. (sometimes it really annoys me! but i know he just loves me :D )

8. What is your husky's favorite way to get exercise? Runs

9. Does your husky have a comfort place, or toy, or person etc? Yes! Hes got 2 favourite toys atm. A blue squeeky toy that is half eaten. Had this one since he was a puppy. Now is 3 an half years old. The favourite one at the moment is a plastic duck like you put in childrens baths!

Layed in the muddiest puddle ever! - My hamster was in its ball, he managed to come into the living room, somehow get hamster out and was about to eat it! i screamed an luckily he dropped the poor thing! It played dead for 5mins then was okay! - starting to pee in the bathroom to mark over hubby scent!

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this) Hard one.... If had own field enclosed with HIGH fences with no other animals or escape. yes.... WHich is strange as when hubby takes him for runs, he is perfectly fine off leash running next to him. We have him off leash in large places where no other dogs may be, he just runs off everywhere, still in sight but doesnt come back to your properly until HE wants to

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you? Licks us lots! (gives kisses) comes on the bed with my an hubby an fusses over us... very excited when me or husband comes home. Lays at my feet most the time on the bed and when downstairs too.

I have a lot more but I'm sure this list is already too long and I don't want people to be deterred by the midpoint if they get tired of answering questions. I will definitely post more later! :o)

He runs away, then comes back like it's a game of chase.:rolleyes:

Sit, stay, shake, leave it, let's go, outside

On the side of his face

At first he will pull but once we get into the run, there's some slack in the leash

My boy will play fetch with his treats, but doesn't bring them back.:lol:If you're throwing a ball, be prepared to go get it after throwing it.<_<

No

Sometimes on runs he stops to sniff too much

RUN...LOTS

Favorite place is next to the front door and other than me, his favorite person would be my dad.

He went missing on Christmas Eve one year after a storm blew in. He was missing for over 4 weeks in a city he had never been too and managed to find his way back to the house he had been staying at.

NOT A CHANCE

He usually comes up to me and buries his face in my lap while I'm sitting or laying down.

Shakes his head no when I tell him to do something or runs to his cage if I'm yelling at him for doing something bad lol.

Sit, stay, paw, other paw, down, stay down, finish (circle around me counterclockwise and heel to my left), pretty (sit up), play dead, say I love you, come, wait, nice (take food nice without chewing fingers), leave it

on his hip, or under the collar

he pulls but not bad on walks, he pulls me on the walky dog on the bike lol

yes repeatedly until I'm sick of it laugh.gif

no

Chases the cats ALL day, and puts his paw up on your lap and if you knock it down, then the other paw goes up, then the other arg he thinks it's a game!

walks and running around the house chasing the cats

anywhere near my husband and myself. his comfort toy is his skinless toy

he chewed a laser pointer, thank God the batteries were not in it.

I think he'd be safe off lead in our yard, but I still don't want to try.

He tries to hug me by standing on his hind legs and putting his paws around my neck lol, pushes his head between my legs to be petted, lays his head down in my lap and stares at me with those eyes, says "I love you"

If Nandi dosen't agree with what i'm asking her to do/not do, she will sit down, look me in the eyes and talk back. I can't be one hundred per cent certain but her language sounds very blue!

Sit, gives me her paw, lay down, stand, come, be quiet (which she tends to ignore with delight!), she understands the difference between left and right.

Behind her ears.

She will pull on her lead when we are first starting out on a walk but on our return she walks perfectly by my side.

She won't even retrieve once! Nandi believes that 'fetch' is the most pointless activity ever!!!!!

Very happy to say none whatsoever biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Once a year, after she has been in season, Nandi believes she has had a puppy. She will choose a teddy and treat it like a pup, constantly washing it and sleeping with it. The problem is she whines a lot!!! and she hardly eats also she has to have someone with her all the time or she won't settle down. This goes on for about three weeks after which she will tear apart her chosen teddy/puppy. Hoping that getting her spade will cure this.

Running very very fast.

Nandi has a few favourite places. In my house its the end of my bed or if its too hot for her she likes to lay on a rug in the draughty down stairs hallway. In my parents house she has claimed my old bedroom as her own (she has to stay with them while i'm at work because she can't be left alone) and she loves to sit at the bottom of their garden watching rabbits in the field opposite.

Nandi has caught a bird in mid-flight by jumping up off a trailer. Unfortunately she killed it. I know this is to be expected (especially with this breed) but its the worst thing for me that she does. I still love her to bits!!!

I'm very lucky because i can completely trust Nandi off her lead. She always comes back to me when i whistle. If she is in a place she knows then she will venture out quite far but in a new place she won't go further away from me than a few feet. Very sweet.

When i drop Nandi off at my parents and leave for work she will poke her head under the bottom of the gate watching me leave. Sometimes it makes it very hard to leave her. Also she waits for me to pick her up about ten minutes before i get to her. Nandi will also get upset if leave her with someone else for a while. For instance i left her with my brother while i used public toilets at a beach. She wanted to follow me so badly that she worked herself out of her collar and ran into the toilets!

One very cute display of affection from Nandi is that if its not too hot she will cuddle up to me when i'm sitting down.

I have a lot more but I'm sure this list is already too long and I don't want people to be deterred by the midpoint if they get tired of answering questions. I will definitely post more later! :o)

• 2 weeks later...

Storm tells you off!....like he will have a full blown argument with you.

sit, stay, down, come here, 'E-R'(for treats), go get the pidgeons, get ya tail, fetch ball, get stick, gimme belly, show me teeth

on his chest or behind his ears.

Only when he sees his doggy friends on the park, otherwise no.

Yes, however he chooses the game, item and when he wants to do it, and once he starts, he dont stop.

No

When he tries to rugby tackle you when you're leaving for work, takes your knees straight out and your down!

playing football in the garden, chasing pidgeons or running with his doggy friends.

He always likes to return to his bed, loves his kong paste and doesnt leave me alone.

kind of funny but i ordered a large pizza, ate 2 slices and my friend came to the door, i answered it to return to my pizza and storm had polished 11 slices in no more than 40seconds...grrrr

Yes hes quite happy as long as he knows where i am.

when your crouching down he jumps up and puts his paws around you like a proper cuddle..aww!

Vixen - Usually turns a deaf ear, but sometimes runs away

Metallica - ALWAYS runs away

Vixen - Sit, give paw, lie down, roll over, jump up, and when the postman is about "Get Postie!" makes her run to the window

Metallica - Sit, give paw

Vixen - Behind the ear

Metallica - Anywhere. She's a tart!

Vixen - Always, without fail. Even when she's tired!

Metallica - 95% of the time, yes.

Vixen - Sometimes. Depends on her mood.

Metallica - She chases the ball, sniffs it, then runs back without it!

Vixen - None known

Metallica - Peanut allergy

Vixen - She has a MAJOR sock fetish and won't give them up for anything once she's got one.

Metallica - She waits for me to put a DVD on then comes to life & starts squeeking her toys. She also wakes me up in the night, snoring in my ear!

Vixen - A long walk along the beach

Metallica - A long walk along the beach

Vixen - She has several favourite toys and if she knows we're going out & she has to go in her crate, she hides in the kitchen.

Metallica - Comfort place would have to be under the bed. Comfort person would be me. She will provoke Vixen, then come and hide behind my legs.

Vixen - Pulling a bag of shopping off the work surface, digging out a pack of pricey ham Emma had bought for herself, and eating the lot. Including most of the packaging!

Metallica - Growling at her ball, because it dared to squeek at her! LOL

Vixen - Probably, but I'd NEVER risk it.

Metallica - More than likely, yes. Again though, I'd NEVER risk it.

Vixen - She goes mental whenever I get home from work and won't leave me alone. She jumps at me, wagging her tail and licking my face.

Metallica - She simply won't let me out of her sight and even sleeps next to me on the bed. She's clingy, but very affectionate.

Pretends he doesn't hear me

Come, Sit, shake, down

Behind his ears

Never, if he pulls I shorten the lead. Before he knows it he's got less than a foot of leash to work with. He likes his freedom so he doesn't pull anymore.

Nope. If I let go of something he thinks that means he gets to keep it.

No

Ignores me

Chase the goat. Gus and the pet goat, Peebles, are the best of friends. They will curl up together for naps, but if Gus gets bored he decides the Peebles must needs to stretch her legs and he will chase for all around the yard until something else distracts him.

Right in the middle of the hallway, nose touching one wall and tail touching the other. He likes to make it so anyone walking through the house has to step over him.

Gus was sitting in a corner quietly resting when I left the kitchen. I came back 2 minutes later and an entire contain of powdered chocolate mix was covering the entire kitchen floor.

no

He usually comes up to me and puts his head in my lap. He is also a very quiet dog, but when I get home from work he greats me with a nice long "Wooooo" before going back to pretending I don't exist.

She usually gives me a mean look, then slinks away and then gets back at me by picking up visitor's shoes or other things and running around!

Sit, lay, shake, hostage (she runs around me in circles while on a leash and "ties me up"), clean up (picks up all her toys and puts them on her bed), down, wait, go, and most importantly- NO!

Bellyrubs all the way!!

Not always, but often.

Haha, she'll chase whatever I throw, but she won't touch it if it's dirty, and if it isn't, she'll pick it up, but not bring it back to me unless it's her big plushy toy duck, which I slap her in the face with and then throw. It's a fun game.

She has allergies, and this weird spot on her eye that I should probably get checked out...

I just hate when she pulls all the stuffing out of her blanket!

Sneaking up behind big dogs at parks, nipping at their legs, and then running like MAD when they turn around angry. :)

"Her" spot is her blanket, next to the couch. Sometimes she sleeps on the guest bed/couch, though she's not supposed to. If she has a nightmare, she'll sleep at the foot of my bed. If she's sick or she sees me after a weekend away, she'll lay on my feet on my bed, and if my roommate is trying to discipline her or hit her, she runs and hides under my bed. :)

She watches us to see what we treasure the most, and then throws it in her water bowl when she's angry with us! She's stopped doing this now, but she threatens us by picking things up and running around.

She wants to explore the area once, and then she'll come back to me and come to me when called. I've taken her to open dog parks, and the other dogs generally keep her from straying away, but I never want to test this because she's run towards busy roads before and scared the crap out of me.

She's very aware of the way I feel- if I sleep, she sleeps. If I'm dancing, she's jumping with me. If I cry or get in an argument, she comes to me whimpering and crying. When I rub my feet together on cold mornings, she sits on them. And although huskies aren't supposed to be protective, this one time my friend's dog suddenly starting barking me in my living room while she was on the balcony. It took her five seconds to open the balcony door, charge full speed and pummel that dog into the opposite wall of the living room! Also, when I get angry at her, even if she's hyper, she gets really sad, and as soon as I call her, she comes running to me to apologize by huffing and licking my feet.

Nadia usually runs away and if she senses that I'm getting mad she'll try to turn it in to a game.

The basic sit, down, stay, paw, other paw, jump along with "open the door" and "lights" (hit the switch to turn on or off) that we taught to give her something to do.

Belly and behind the ears.

Not anymore. She's pretty good with loose leash walking now, had problems before the canny collar if she saw a cat or dog that she wanted to get to but now even that doesnt distract her.

We play fetch an hour each day with her toys, she'll always drop them in my hand. When she's bored she'll bring it and leave it at my feet.

So far, no health issues other than a scratched cornea when she was a pup.

She's constantly opening the curtains and because we have a projector instead of a TV it drives me mad :D It's not doing the curtains much good either, teeth marks all over the edges.

Anything that involves us, she loves being our ball girl when we play tennis.

Yes, she's made herself a den under a desk where she tends to sleep when she's alone. If she's scared she'll run either to me or under her desk.

Nothing recently but as a puppy she got frustrated and peed on the sofa and once on the bed.

Nope. The only places she can be off leash is when there's an enclosed space or it's crowded like at the beach. I let her off at the beach at times because she focuses entirely on me, but if there were fields or woods etc, she'd be gone like a shot.

Mostly nuzzling, she likes getting in our faces :) Lots of kisses and pawing..

Well we’ve only had Kuma Bear for a few days now but I’ll give these a shot XD

1. When your husky disobeys you, how does he do it? i.e. talks back, runs away, turns a deaf ear, won't look you in the eye etc?

Well so far Bear will just walk away or lie down. Sometimes he’ll just sit and stare at us.

Bear came to us knowing sit, kennel and outside. Once he opens up to us more I plan to teach him more :D

I found out the first night Bear loves belly rubs. He’ll role over and stretch out.

Bear was a bit unsure on the leash the first night, his former owner never used one much. He would just lie down and crawl. In the short time we’ve had him he’s opened up a lot. He now walks pretty good on one, however he likes to run circles around me and tangle me up lol.

I took Bear out to potty and almost tripped over a large stick so I threw it, he ran and got it and brought it back. So I tried it again and he brought it to me again :D he’s a smart cookie.

No so far and hopefully he never will *crosses fingers*

Not yet lol let’s see what happens when he fully opens up o.O

He loves to play with my Pit Bull Koopa :D

Bear has his own kennel that he goes in when he sleeps or if he’s not sure what’s going on.

So far it’s been jumping and on me and on the kitchen cabinets and sink, but he doesn’t do it often.

11. In a safe but limitless place, can your husky be trusted off leash? (Am asking because I've seen pictures of huskies off leash of leash on this) I’ve not tried this yet since I read they are adventurous and have a high prey drive. We live in the country and own 89 acres but have no fenced in yard so I don’t risk him wandering off.

Bear still hasn’t fully opened up to us yet but he likes to lay beside us or by our feet and he’ll put his head on us.

Bella pretends she has gone deaf or will grumble

Sit, Stay, Hi5, Go get you're ball, Up, Wait, Okay

Doesn't like being scratched much but loves having the inside of her ears rubbed

Yes! Still working on that

Yes, once she gets tired she drops the ball away from me

No

Bites

Chasing a ball or a walk

She loves lying on the couch when there is space

Destroyed the bathroom and everything in it!!!! Tiles ripped off the wall, paint off the door, toothbrushes in pieces, loofa shredded =(

Lol only in the backyard

Ears back! If I see those ears go down I know I'm about to be smothered in kisses!!!

aegxcg.bmp

I'll take time reading your posts :)

Runs away. But when he sees my glaring eyes he walks nicely back to me and I make him sit down for a length of time.

Sit, down, drop( drop the ball), fetch (with no word), go back inside the crate and come

No where :|

No. We worked on removing that issue. \m/

Sort of...He'll chase after the ball and drop it half way. Sometimes, drop it as soon as he catches the ball.

Thankfully none.

Munching on stuff when no one's looking. It's hard to catch him but that's what made me want to work on him more.

Play, walk and run. (same as mine)

He's comfortable with everyone including aggressive dogs..he doesn't know when to back off

annoying other dogs, running away, then annoying them again. I find it cute. I know it's wrong tho.

Half yes and half no. The behaviorist says that Obi's ready to be off leashed. The only question is if I'm ready.

Obi howls every morning (6:00am) to wake me up. He also follows the commands he understand. Especially when he knows I'm serious.

runs away, ears back, sometimes lays down with a slight "oo"

"paw... then other paw!" "stop (at a kerb) and sit" "come" "drop"

"go find him" (goes upstairs to jump on steve in bed)

behind right ear, just on his neck

yes... starting to learn not to with a choker now for gentle street walks.... but still keeps tension on lead until the last 10 minutes...

but with his harness on, i've started taking him for a trot/run on the BMX - he loves it! so looking to get a proper x back harness and possibly getting the pawtrekker scooter

yes he will fetch anything that me or steve encourage him to get

he is doing brilliantly (touch wood) unlike lexi (his gf) suffering "zinc deficiency" with some bald patches on her fur.... she just been switched over onto a raw diet - she loves it! fur coming back now as well as shedding her 1st yr coat!

by 830am if we're not up, he howls!

offlead run! however just starting to misbehave with the recall, so have got a 50ft lead as well as an extremely longer rope to clip him on now...

the cold conservatory floor

eating down the rose bush

offlead, disappeared over a hill enjoying a fox carcass

yes and no... he bolts off if he sees other dogs... looking too energetic making other people worried about if he's friendly or not!

he's just starting to not recall... so longer leads are on hand now...

otherwise he's really good if there's no distractions around!

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you?

climbs onto us for snuggles and cuddles....

"oos" if he's inside house as one of us comes in...

sits nicely until we open conservatory door to let him in then starts bounding about with ears back and wanting some fuss

jealous on other dogs getting my affection - comes in between me and other dog... looking up to me for attention instead... actually this applies to Steve as well !! :)

For Aya:

Woos at you when you tell her off.

Sit, say please, give paw, no (stop), come (when she feels like it), working on a few others.

Belly

Only if she sees a duck,

Sometimes.

Nope

Woos insainly when you first wake up, I love you too Aya but give me a chance to get some clothes on before you ram the back of my legs!

At the moment she likes going out on the lead with Yuri.

Any blankets, she makes a nest for herself.

She dug up the broken tile in the back garden and dug a hole under it (not that bad really).

No because she doesn't have reliable recall at home.

Licking everywhere, cuddles etc.

talks back, and turns away so she cant see me, but her ears fold back, and i can see she is listening :) its funny :)

Sit, leave, down, NO (used most lol ) here, away, kisses, and give me five, :)

all over her back.

yes but my fault as put a harness on her :/ when a bit bigger might get a halti, we will see.

mostly, but not always as she sometimes wants me to chase her, or my other dog will join in and start chasing. but she can do it.

not that i am aware of.

no, nothing, i love her for every thing she is and will be. and i am serious, there is nothing.

50ft training lead and running with my springer spaniel, loves the river.

dogs have own sofa, and she has a monkey that is actually bigger than her, but she now can carry it about.

....um....nothing! cant think of a thing, but sure there will be some sooner or later. i was expecting a lot worse from what i know about huskies, but nothing at all.

have never tried, and do not want to take the risk, she means to much to me, her mother is a runner, and has killed sheep, so dont want to risk it, because once could be too late!

12. How does your husky show you that he loves you?

everything and everyday, all the time in everything she does. she follows me everywhere, is always interested in me, and i in her, no matter what else i could be doing, i would give it up. she cuddles me and folds her ears back and actually goes in to such a pose that it is almost silly lol it is so special, she is so special.

For Yuri:

Gives you the flat eyes and the sneaky face.

Sit, Say please, down, get down, come, stay, wait, twirl (work in process), roll over, walk nicely, shhh.

On his head and next to his ears.

Always pulls unless he's on the halti.

Never! He tells me 'go get it yourself!'

None.

Rams his head into the back of my legs when I try to open doors, Scratches at the door to get out when it's time for walkies.

Pull mum down to the river!

He loves his crate, he loves his chews and he treasures his soft toys.

He chewed my daughters toys once, mainly jumping up at passers and making them scream :unsure: He was a big puppy...

If there were no other distractions (dogs, humans, animals) than yes.

He puts his head on your lap and gives you the cutest look ever.

turns a deaf ear, and pretends she cant see you

sit, give paw, lay down, come here, down, gently

behind her left ear

We dont do any biking or scootering yet, but she's really well behaved on the lead, she doenst oull, and once she gets to the end of her lead she stops and wait for you to catch up :wub: unless something small and furry catches her eye :lol:

she'll do it for a while, but as soon as she's had enough, she'll bugger off to chew it up

nope

cant think of anything that really annoys me

we take her to an enclosed area where she has off lead time, she loves chasing her tennis ball around there :rolleyes:

Her favourite comfy place is the couch, favourite toy is anything that has a squeak, but they dont last long, so tennis ball is always a good option, and fave person is my OH Darren

Hmmm...when she was younger, she ate my pink leather purse, complete with 20 pound note, and chewed the corner of my bank card off. Her poo was pink for a week afterwards lol

We did trust her off lead when she was younger, but i never trust her now, only in fenced off areas. Darren is harder to convince, and needed proof that sibes had a high prey drive, and let her off last week as he thought we would be okay, and she almost killed a sheep and some lambs, and was almost shot by a farmer, so now is is NEVER trusted off lead.

she's quite a snob really, she doesnt come to you for affection, its only on her terms or not at all. whe she is looking for some affection, she comes and gives me kisses :wub:

Just a few questions to understand what type of personality your husky has. I am always enamored by the different personalities that huskies can have and would like to compare your husky's personality with Smokey's. Unfortunately I can't meet all of them so show me yours!

M = Max

S = Storm

M - Turns a deaf ear and runs away!

S - Just looks at you blankly! (a la dumb teenager)

Both - Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Hi-5, Leave, Drop and Max roll over!

M - Between his ears or inside of his back legs when laying down.

S - Tummy/inside back leg

Both - Sometimes initially, or when somewhere new yes.

M - No

S - Yes with his favourite toy

M - Diarrhoea

S - No

M - Running off when he suspects something terrible is going to happen, such as washing his paws, or weighing him!

S - Fetish for chewing doormats, chewing laces in shoes, chewing bed (seeing a general theme?!) Also, waits for you to leave the kitchen and then goes for anything he can reach on the side.

Both - Off the lead running, playing chase, wrestling.

M - Not really

S - Bed, rope toy, loves to sleep touching a toy!

M - Eaten a whole turkey breast, stolen and hidden a bunch of bananas, jumped on top of a random sunbathing woman on the beach

S - Howling at woman who did no more than sit outside reading on a campsite, pouncing on and grabbing workman's trousers in garden

Both - Yes

M - talking when he's been left, comes and lays near you but never touches

S - big waggy tail, cuddles

Talks back

sit, come, stay, pray, hi 5, hi 10, shake, play dead, lay down, dance, up, back, beg, left, right, woah, stop, on by, wait, leave etc (they know too much)

bridge of the nose

no the only time they'll pull is when asked

yes

No

no

run

Yes, Small toy horse and their big snooza bed

not sure

Both can be trusted 101%

both say 'i love you' randomly ;)

My husky Maya talks back or won't look you in the eye

Sit, stay, give paw

Behind the ears

When she first goes for a walk she will pull, but then calms down and walks pretty good on a leash

She doesn't really know how to play fetch

None

She is pretty good natured, although if we are talking or playing with our Malamute she will try to butt in and talks to us ALOT!

Running around with our son or playing with our other dog Maxx

She loves to sunbathe in the morning in front of our sliding glass doors in the dining room

Tore up a pet bed!

She has gotten out a few times and she has come back quickly, not sure if I would totally trust her off of her leash

She is a licker! She loves to like hands, feet, etc.!

He usually crawls around thinking we won't notice him.

Sit, down, stay, wait, paw, roll over, catch

Between his ears

Never - taught him to walk heel

Yes

No

Haha almost everything

Running and chasing ball

Place... corner by the tv, toy... squeaky monkey.

Chewed a few of my wires. Tore up some carpeting.

Trusted off leash - not so much... unless we're playing catch and I know he's going to be working for me.

Snuggles up to me. And relaxes.