New here

Hi everyone! I'm really happy to have found this place. A few days ago I adopted a beautiful Husky girl from my local animal shelter. They said she was under a year but her teeth say she's at least 5-6 years old. She has some arthritis and hip problems, but is still a very active and happy girl. I'm happy to have her in my life and she's been a wonderful addition to my family already. I still don't have a name for her yet though, LOL. But anyway, we're looking forward to getting to know everyone!

And here's a picture of my girl. I have some better pictures but haven't taken them off the camera yet. I'll post more soon!

30624_10150178438250538_670175537_12066344_2995343_n.jpg

Hi welcome to the pack biggrin.gif

As you know she has hip probs already i would suggest giving her cod liver oil supliment but depending on what you feed as most husky diets are rich in oils anyways

She is beautiful dog cant wait to see more of her as im sure every one else will as well photo maniacs lol..

Any advice wanted just ask every one dead friendly an great on advice tongue.gif

keath sakari an soon to be Nukka biggrin.gif

Hi, There welcome.

Well done for taking on this lovely girlie.

If you haven't owned a Sibe before. have a really good look through the

General Health

Training

and Food and diet

sections to give you a good grounding on what to expect.

Good luck and post more pics. . .she's gorgeous. biggrin.gif

Hi and welcome to The Forum. Thank you for adopting, I am sure you are going to have great times with your Husky. They are the best. Feel free to ask any questions, there is always someone available who can help.

Another Grey lookalike......lol

Hi and welcome she is stunning, what was the name she had already? the Shelter must had called her something....

Good luck and enjoy the site everyone is nice and helpfull (except Mods and Admin! strange bunch them folk)...........tongue.gif

Welcome to the Pack! What a gorgeous Husky. She looks so regal, and I'm sure she is. Kudos for giving her a furever home. So many people get a Husky puppy, because they are so darn cute, but when they grow and get active, then the owner gives up. So keep your head up. If you have any questions or concerns, there are a lot of very friendly and helpful people on this site. Enjoy your girl and give her lots of love and attention.

Hi and welcome to the pack :)

She's gorgeous, well done you for taking her on :up: have a mooch and feel free to ask anything - you're sure to get some great replies. Also feel free to join in with the fun games and banter :)

Good luck and enjoy the site everyone is nice and helpfull (except Mods and Admin! strange bunch them folk)...........tongue.gif

pfftttt i don't know WHAT you mean :rofl: