H.O just hit over 1,500 members!! - edit 1600+ in less than a month!! whoop

Sarah

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

biggrin.gif

Fantastic result to say we've only been going for 18 months! Well done to all mods and members for making this place what it is - the friendliest, most action packed husky owner's forum around!!!! :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaawwwww!!!

Well done to everyone who contributes and makes this place the fun home from home for Husky enthusiasts.

now if we could just get 10% to the annual meet that would be at least 150 huskies in one place. . .

oh! hell YES . . . :)

woop woop.......... of course i take all the credit from my HUGE car window sign that is now in my posh car instead of my mums :lol:

oh n 4 the hrs i spend at local pubs n beaches recruiting fellow Husky owners !!!!!.............

................ really saz n marc big congrats, i love this site n have met sooo many new friends that i would NEVER have met without u.

I will continue 2 spread the word n cant wait til Oct 2 finally meet u................... n all the other northerners :lol:

Even if means sleepin in my car, i bet i would b a bit wiffy on the monday tho !!!

Again CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emily, we couldn't possibly have you sleeping in your car, at worst you can bed down in the bedroom of our awning, but the dogs would have to sleep with me inside the caravan, for safe keeping, of course! :rolleyes:

Congratulations everyone, well done on making this THE number one husky forum, the most friendly place to come & talk huskies!

Also, thank you all for helping make Sarah & Marc's dream become a huge reality and thanks mainly to Sarah & Marc for having the idea & starting a worldwide family!

• 4 weeks later...