Hello

Thought I would drop in and say hello. It's been a long time due to not being able to get on the pc and trying to access forums on my tablet and phone ends up in swear words, so I don't do it!

But, at the moment, I am off work after an operation on my knee. I do have a leg brace which limits the amount of time I can sit on a chair with my leg down but that should only be for another 2 weeks (fingers crossed, I've had it on 6 weeks now!).

An update on the dogs: we still have our husky Myshka, the Witch. She was 10 years old last November. Since she lost the bit of weight she put on, she has reverted back to being a puppy, running round like she is 10 months old, never mind 10 years! She is still the one I have to watch, she is still the nightmare she was when she came home at 10 weeks but strangely enough, we love her! :P She's the one sat in the snow.

Then we have our very own Scooby-Doo, Kaviq. He is the clumsy 5 year old who came to us at 10 months old through this forum. He is, we think, a husky / Mal cross as he is the size of a small donkey! He is so gentle though and thinks he's the size of a chihuahua :rolleyes: He's the bi-eyed one staring at me in photo number 2.

Next we have Demon; he is SO wrongly named! Demon was definitely behind the door when they were giving brains out. You tell him to sit next to you on the sofa - he puts his head on the seat & sticks his bum in the air, upside down :o Demon is a 3 year old Malamute and is a rescue dog, his family were losing their home so through no fault of his own, he was given up with his 'sister'. She lives about 20 mins away from us now too so he still gets to see her but ignores her on walks etc :D Demon is the black & white in the 3rd pic.

Finally we have Anuk. Anuk is 4 years old and is a woolly husky. He is an exceptional escapologist! He can open any door you like. Anuk is another rescue boy (believe it or not, the reason was he didn't match the wallpaper -_- ) so we were asked to collect him & we knew he wasn't going anywhere. Anuk is a gentle, snuggly soul with the strangest eye colouring I've ever seen. I keep trying to catch it on camera but it never comes out, but they look cloudy navy blue. The vets have checked them as I thought he had cataracts, they are that cloudy, but he's fine, just strange, hehe. Anuk is the fluffy grey & white in the caravan.

That's the dogs. We also have a corn snake, aged about 8 years now, a royal python aged around 4 and a 3 footed Bearded Dragon (called Tripod!) who is around 6 years old, all of whom are rehomes.

So hello to everyone old & new, I'm off for a tootle round the forum to see what you've all been getting up to :cheeky:

DSC_0690.JPG

DSC_1199.JPG

DSC_1212.JPG

DSC_0991.JPG

• Like 6