Show your Secret Santa Presents!! (NOT TO BE OPENED UNTIL CHRISTMAS!)

Jay

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't forget...tomorrow when you open your presents, post a pic up on here of what loot you got!  (also helps us make sure everyone received a gift).  If you did not receive a gift, please send me a PM.  It's possible that the mail is just slow as many of them are being shipped internationally.

ok opened the box today and the mutts are happy, they got

A Tuggy Rope.

Squeeky Tyre.

A Treatball squeeky thing.

A Nylay Bone type toy

And lastly a tuggy toy

Just wish the weather was more christmasy seeing as its dull overcast drizzeling not nice walking weather, no snow

2015-12-25 09.45.14.jpg

2015-12-25 09.43.32.jpg

2015-12-25 09.44.04.jpg

2015-12-25 09.44.42.jpg

2015-12-25 09.44.59.jpg

We got a treat game (Loki wasn't sure if it was edible or not :D ), some human-treats, and a little custom pen and torch keychain .. oh and they arrived in an Australian shoebox :up: Unfortunately all the customs stuff makes it a bit hard to hide "Santa" but it's good fun all the same :)

And a few pics of the dogs and their presents, because why not :D

Thanks Santa! :lol:

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Edited by Dan

I will try to do pictures later but we got a bag full of goodies. 2 strong toys a tuggy one and a squishy ball one. A glow in the dark collar -great for us as we have no street lights some poo bags and a bag of knotty salmon skin treats. Can't wait to see what the girls think of them but will wait til they can be suitably supervised. Too busy doing Christmas dinner for family coming over. Thanks secret santa. If the salmon treats are a success I will be on the search for the source!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, stormchaser09 said:

I will try to do pictures later but we got a bag full of goodies. 2 strong toys a tuggy one and a squishy ball one. A glow in the dark collar -great for us as we have no street lights some poo bags and a bag of knotty salmon skin treats. Can't wait to see what the girls think of them but will wait til they can be suitably supervised. Too busy doing Christmas dinner for family coming over. Thanks secret santa. If the salmon treats are a success I will be on the search for the source!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ewww fishy breath

lol

47 minutes ago, goingsolo said:

No Christmas next year Solo has destroyed santa lol

bad doggy  that puts him on the Naughty List for next year

Just wanted to thank my Secret Santa, I got a beautiful husky throw, a wolf notepad :D and Keiko and Kimba both love their treats. I'll take a picture once I've managed to recover from the Xmas aftermath. Thanks again x

like state normal got hings mixed up...did recieve my secret santa...LOLOL

jd t-shirt for meIMG-20151227-WA0000.thumb.jpg.21296db840

chewies for doggiesIMG-20151227-WA0002.thumb.jpg.fc5244f6db

coaster for me20151227_134713_resized.thumb.jpg.0b7017

bracelet for Di IMG-20151227-WA0004.thumb.jpg.731c1fdc3e

neclkles for Di IMG-20151227-WA0005.thumb.jpg.6d62a119c4

and a pedicure set for Di IMG-20151227-WA0006.thumb.jpg.7b06a9cd88

we have been spoiled....

lol The squeeky Tyre Died

Husky and Old man Shep played with it for a while then last night just because she was jelose of the two boys having had so much fun with it the rotten Girl Shep Ripped it apart

So now no one can play with it

So are we allowed to say who was Secret Santa.  Or shall the Mystery of Santa remain. [emoji14]

Tbh, this is the first year since I have joined in when no one has 'fessed up at the end of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk