Bings Collapsed :-(

Walking the dogs home after meeting mum from work n Bings just stopped walking tried to encourage him to keep walking and he collapsed, he looked like he was paralysed in shock tried to get some water in him but his jaw was clamped shut then it was like the shock just went n he threw up managed to get him up n encouraged him to keep walking but he seemed a bit more wobbly on his legs then he is anyway (old back injury) got him home made him drink loads of water n he seems ok now ate all his dinner n barked at someone at the front door too but it was so scary :-( I was terrified really hope it doesn't happen again

Poor Bings :(

I said this on fb but not sure if you've seen it so apologies for the repetition! Lol

When Brooke was a pup and we walked her down this park on a nice summers day, she would also flop out on the floor, throw up and refuse to move. We had to pick her up and carry her home. Think she just couldn't tolerate the heat. We stopped walking her when it was hot and sunny and she's been fine ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it was a seizure, the weather has gone from raining constantly to this big sudden heatwave n I think it got to him today tho he's been fine before, he doesn't eat anything he shouldn't so I know that's not an issue luckily, yeah Emma I saw sorry I didn't reply I was taking him out back to make sure he went toilet before bed n get him some water, I would walk him separately but soon as I get home n blaze starts wooing for a walk he'll come n start barking so I can't actually get out without him [emoji57] for a deaf dog he sure can hear when it's time for a walk lol, he seems fine now tho just a bit more cuddly tonight

OK, good.  I didn't realize it was so hot there, so that makes sense.  I can't think of warmth when the temp here didn't even make it to 50F (10C), and parts of the metro area had snow today :o

Hope Bings feels better!

oh no poor Bings. And poor you....it must've been terrifying for you. A sudden change in temperature doesn't seem to be great for some of them does it.

Freya seems to be handling it ok, but Kyra's not happy at all. Not really eating, lcouldn't run too far this morning even at 5.30 am (we've had a reaally slow jog last couple of mornings) but the worst thing is she just looks so depressed. She was following me around last night looking for cuddles, which is NOT her at all. her face says everything.

i think she hates summer. :(

hope the old guy keeps tickin' over.

paws 'n' fingers 'n' everything crossed for Bings down here