Husky Camp Extreme 2013 Section

Marc

Hi Guys,

As ever at UK camp there does tend to be some pics which some may not want to view, or want to be viewable on the forum to them so that younger members are not seeing them. However it would be a shame not to have an area for people to have a laugh at the silly antics that take place at camp if people would like to view them and therefore I have created a section the same as I have last year.

For those who are not aware what I did last year, there is now a section named "Husky Camp Extreme 2013". This section you will be able to see on the main forum, however you will be unable to post, nor view anything within that section without requesting the access. If you want to see or post in there, just ask and we will give the access to it no problem, however by doing it this way people are not subjected to view anything they do not wish to see on the forum.

WARNING: If you ask for access, do not be sending me messages saying anything is distasteful, graphic, too adult etc etc. If you think you may fall into this category, dont ask.

Also just to note, if you had access to last years you will likely still have access so I would check first before asking.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, our web filtering software is pretty strict, if it has certain phrases on the page it will block me :(

Guess I should actually work, eh?

Given to all requested above.

Jason, work software wouldnt block that m8, unless its word blocking I guess.