Most addictive series?

Marc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first one of Arrow an couldn't get into it. Thought it was a bit cheesey lol

I like Game of Thrones, although didn't like it when they killed off Sean Bean lol. Has anyone seen that clip on YouTube of all the death scenes he's done over the years? How many ways can a man die?! :/

True Blood and American Horror Story. Although I only saw the first season of AHS Haven't really been keeping up this season.

I want to start watching Dexter or The Walking Dead. (Those are really popular in my group of friends)

I never have time to catch up on them. >_<

The second season of AHS is where I started because it doesnt have anything to do with the first. Its so good. Im watching the first season on Netflix now. Its so great.

OOh and I forgot The Tudors. Man I love me some Jonathan Rhys Meyers

I started watching the Tudors on love film. It got 38 seconds into the opening scene and I recognised where they were filming.. Dublin Castle!! Lol. I went once and looked at the sand sculptures in the square :)

Oh god, I dont think I really do watch many series. I used to watch 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps though when it was new. I identified a little to well with Janet! Lmao. These days eastenders is the only show I watch religiously been watching that since the early days (although I was only 7? 8? At first. I couldn't work out what was wrong with Michelle fowler? Pregnant? What's that? Is it contagious? Mum had to explain it to me! Lmao).

I'm glad to hear the US version of Being Human got good. I started watching it but after the first two episodes when it was an exact copy of the UK version I gave up. I'll have to go back and see it now.

We are addicted to Doctor Who (my 9 and 12 year old daughters filled their Christmas wish list with Dr Who stuff)

Supernatural (when I discovered this series on netflix I did nothing but watch 3-4 episodes a night for months...after the girls were in bed of course :))

Bones used to be my fave show on tv, but now I just record them and get around to them when I have time.

Oh and Celebrity Ghost Stories for a fun scare. I watch it late with my husband and we usually get all creeped out right before bed.

Edited by NicTurtle

Dexter

Game of Thrones

Last Resort

Sherlock

Elementary

CSI (all)

Continuum

Arrow

Blackadder

Homeland

Life on Mars (UK version, the US version doesn't work)

Stargate (not Atlantis etc)

Strike Back (& S.B. Project Dawn (i.e. series 2) / S.B. Vengeance (i.e. series 3) / whatever series 4 will be called)

Criminal Minds (I share certain characteristics with Dr. Reid according to the OH...)

Whitechapel

NCIS

Merlin (gradually getting better)

Dr Who (a bit hit & miss)

But none of that Emo vampire junk

Edited by Molly's_Dad