Most addictive series?

Marc

So then guys. Over the past few days Louise (my daughter) has started to watch the series 24. Now I know when we first watched these we found it to be super addictive, to the point we ended up watching silly amounts of episodes a day at one point.

So what series have you become addicted to? Both now and in the past. Might be handy for others who want to find something new to start watching :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Angel

Desperate Housewives

Sex and the City

Grey's Anatomy

:cheeky: I could go on!

oh yes, love charmed, buffy we've been rewatching on love film. Desperate housewives was the thing me an my daughter watched. Did you ever watch Cougar Town? We all loved that lol. I wanted a 'Carl'

Really into Big Bang Theory, both my boys are geeks. Love Star Trek, can't wait for the new film release, they did a beltin job on the first one. Massive Dr Who fan :) if you like those and haven't seen firefly its on love film now. That's another good one that got cancelled. Once upon a time is great. And.... Red Dwarf!! My boys adore it! We've had the box set since forever.

I personally don't like Big Bang. I've tried it after hearing it was really good, but...I don't know...guess its not my type of humor cause I just don't find it funny.

But let's see, besides Continuum (you seriously gotta check it out, its really good! It's completely different than other series I've seen, in a good way!) I like...

Firefly (too bad it was cancelled. Love the movie (Serenity), though!)

Being Human (UK and US versions are equally good...but personally I like the US one slightly better. The plot isn't as...stupid and random.

As for what's on now...I saw a few episodes of Revolution, but I eventually lost interest. The plot is....weird. I mean, the power suddenly goes out and for decades nobody bothers to figure out why and to try to turn it back on?

Another one that's on right now is a little better...Last Resort. Again, I've sort of lost interest, but atleast I almost survived a whole season. :P

Edited by SolitaryHowl

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Lost. Omg Lost kept me and my husband up till like 6 am. After every episode we would say " ok this one is the last episode until tomorrow" and then when the episode is done... we like " well damn what happens next? we gotta watch just one more" and so on and on and on until 6 am lol. Greys Anatomy i enjoy a lot too. Also Game of thrones. :)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Lost. Omg Lost kept me and my husband up till like 6 am. After every episode we would say " ok this one is the last episode until tomorrow" and then when the episode is done... we like " well damn what happens next? we gotta watch just one more" and so on and on and on until 6 am lol. Greys Anatomy i enjoy a lot too. Also Game of thrones. :)

Lost....:arghh: drove me mad hated how it dragggggggged onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I personally don't like Big Bang. I've tried it after hearing it was really good, but...I don't know...guess its not my type of humor cause I just don't find it funny.

But let's see, besides Continuum (you seriously gotta check it out, its really good! It's completely different than other series I've seen, in a good way!) I like...

Firefly (too bad it was cancelled. Love the movie (Serenity), though!)

Being Human (UK and US versions are equally good...but personally I like the US one slightly better. The plot isn't as...stupid and random.

As for what's on now...I saw a few episodes of Revolution, but I eventually lost interest. The plot is....weird. I mean, the power suddenly goes out and for decades nobody bothers to figure out why and to try to turn it back on?

Another one that's on right now is a little better...Last Resort. Again, I've sort of lost interest, but atleast I almost survived a whole season. :P

Couldn't get in to Continuum and we haven't got Revolution yet :( Love, love, love Being Human though :)

Couldn't get in to Continuum and we haven't got Revolution yet :( Love, love, love Being Human though :)

Yep - can't wait for their next seasons to start! January 14, I think, for both the US and the UK versions?

Yeah, I'd admit Continuum isn't everyone's cup of tea. It's sort of a futuristic/sci-fi thing. I guess I'm sorta biased towards it, because its mostly a Canadian I believe (Canadian production, actors, location (both real and set locations are in Vancouver??), etc) ?

How many episodes did you watch? I found the first few a bit slow, it seems like they were setting up everything. The season finale blew my mind, so much I saw it 4 other times before finally understanding it. It really makes you think, and I LOVE that!!

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Yep - can't wait for their next seasons to start! January 14, I think, for both the US and the UK versions?

Yeah, I'd admit Continuum isn't everyone's cup of tea. It's sort of a futuristic/sci-fi thing. I guess I'm sorta biased towards it, because its mostly a Canadian I believe (Canadian production, actors, location (both real and set locations are in Vancouver??), etc) ?

How many episodes did you watch? I found the first few a bit slow, it seems like they were setting up everything. The season finale blew my mind, so much I saw it 4 other times before finally understanding it. It really makes you think, and I LOVE that!!

Continuium was mental! Mind blowing, but I loved it!

a few more of our past and present faves:

Bones

Cold Case

Alphas

Fringe (bit confusing but still good)

forgot being human

primeval

terra nova was good but they axed it

and alcatraz was good but thats axed too

Grimm

Casualty (now this is probably the only thing I remember watching as a child and still watch now!)

ER

Buffy the vampire slayer

Angel

Heroes

(still reckon who decided to kill those three was mental)

Sex and the city

never could get into true blood, or vampire diaries or lost. dunno why as they all seemed like they would be my kinda thing.

Edited by Storm & Angels Mum