Most addictive series?

Marc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite show has to be Dexter! The last season was amazing! Showtime has to be my favorite channel, because they have most of the shows I watch, like Homeland, Shameless and Nurse Jackie. I also LOVED Weeds, United States of Tara and the Big C.

Other shows I like:

Vampire Diaries

True Blood

American Horror Story

Revenge

Revolution

The Walking Dead

Falling Skies

Scandal

Grimm

And my guilty pleasures were Gossip Girl, Teen Wolf and Awkard!

My favorite show has to be Dexter! The last season was amazing! Showtime has to be my favorite channel, because they have most of the shows I watch, like Homeland, Shameless and Nurse Jackie. I also LOVED Weeds, United States of Tara and the Big C.

Other shows I like:

Vampire Diaries

True Blood

American Horror Story

Revenge

Revolution

The Walking Dead

Falling Skies

Scandal

Grimm

And my guilty pleasures were Gossip Girl, Teen Wolf and Awkard!

Forgot about Awkward! LOVE THAT ONE.

okay heres my list:

Terra Nova

Stargate SG1, Atlantis and Universe

Continuum

Last Resort

Nikita

Arrow - both the kids and myself are hooked on this at the moment!

Just checked out both Nikita 's and Arrow 's trailers. They look really good - seems like shows I would be interested in. Thanks! :D

True Blood

Being Human

American Horror Story

NCIS (I <3 Abbey)

Big Bang Theory

Which Being Human? I LOVED the UK series, but could not really get into the American version. But I even lost interest in the UK series after they killed off Mitchell, but I hear that it is all new cast for season 5 now?

Which Being Human? I LOVED the UK series, but could not really get into the American version. But I even lost interest in the UK series after they killed off Mitchell, but I hear that it is all new cast for season 5 now?

I really enjoyed the UK version until they decided to kill off all the main characters (well, 2/3 of them anyways.). I know the actors had to move on with their lives so they had to get rid of them in the plot...but when I start watching a show I become emotionally attached to the characters so much that it feels...wrong...when they kill off main characters. Especially when it was rapid-fire like that - one episode after another. They could have spaced them out a little bit more.

I wish there were more shows involving werewolves...too bad everything is saturated with vampires now! (Go away, bloodsuckers! LOL)

I didnt see the UK series. I think its on Netflix, but I havent had time.

I really enjoyed the UK version until they decided to kill off all the main characters (well, 2/3 of them anyways.). I know the actors had to move on with their lives so they had to get rid of them in the plot...but when I start watching a show I become emotionally attached to the characters so much that it feels...wrong...when they kill off main characters. Especially when it was rapid-fire like that - one episode after another. They could have spaced them out a little bit more.

I wish there were more shows involving werewolves...too bad everything is saturated with vampires now! (Go away, bloodsuckers! LOL)

I agree I liked it until they killed off most of them. I didn't really care for the new ones.

I like both vampires and werewolves but have you watched teen wolf? I really like that show

I agree I liked it until they killed off most of them. I didn't really care for the new ones.

I like both vampires and werewolves but have you watched teen wolf? I really like that show

The new one? No...most werewolf stuff nowadays really put me off either because of a) The special effects sucks (either a cheap/stupid looking costume for the werewolf, or badly done CGI) or B) really bad acting (B movies)

Is Teen Wolf worth watching in your opinion? How's the werewolf?

I like vampires too, I just don't think its fair that THEY get all the attention while the werewolf is mostly left out in the cold. I thought Twilight would have brought atleast some worthy werewolf titles, but 99% of it has been vampire related stuff!

The new one? No...most werewolf stuff nowadays really put me off either because of a) The special effects sucks (either a cheap/stupid looking costume for the werewolf, or badly done CGI) or B) really bad acting (B movies)

I like vampires too, I just don't think its fair that THEY get all the attention while the werewolf is mostly left out in the cold. I thought Twilight would have brought atleast some worthy werewolf titles, but 99% of it has been vampire related stuff!

I absolutely think teen wolf Is worth watching however its not like the typical werewolf shows. However it's on MTV do its marketed to teens so it can get a little campy

Wish they told people that they were shapeshifters in twilight and not werewolves. I havent found a good werewolf series either. My favorite werewolf movie would be Van Helsing, now those are some good looking werewolves.

I have alot of series i like but off the top of my head

Primeval

Warehouse 13

Charmed

Dead like me

Arrow

Grimm