sale : bra

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol' date=' Nix. You posted this to show off your big boobs! Lmao. And as for the men, I'm sure you could find an alternative use for it, get creative![/quote']

LOL!!!!! I did not! , I'm never gonna wear it so u never know someone else might need a multiway bra n not be able 2 pay a lot it's just gonna sit in the box if it don't sell

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

LOL!!!!! I did not! , I'm never gonna wear it so u never know someone else might need a multiway bra n not be able 2 pay a lot it's just gonna sit in the box if it don't sell

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Ha Ha, yeah I know you didn't but I couldn't resist teasing. Been rough as anything this week with the mother of all cold/flu sicky thingys and needed some cheering up. Thank you for that, I can already feel a small smile trying to burst out. :D

Ha Ha, yeah I know you didn't but I couldn't resist teasing. Been rough as anything this week with the mother of all cold/flu sicky thingys and needed some cheering up. Thank you for that, I can already feel a small smile trying to burst out. :D

ergh you too eh?

Im ill now :( and Ihate it and i have to work tonight

ergh you too eh?

Im ill now :( and Ihate it and i have to work tonight

I understand and sympathise with you fully, had to work on Monday and it was hell. Couldn't even stand up on Tuesday as every time I did I thought I was going to be sick.

no you do not! - FAMILY FORUM!!! :angry2:

lol, I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond to that! Was going to suggest to Marc that he may consider buying the bra himself and using it as a shield for when you came home from tonight, but then I thought better of it! lol.

lol, I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond to that! Was going to suggest to Marc that he may consider buying the bra himself and using it as a shield for when you came home from tonight, but then I thought better of it! lol.

ROFLMAO!!!

He could buy it himself - he needs one ;):rofl:

Lol, Nix. You posted this to show off your big boobs! Lmao. And as for the men, I'm sure you could find an alternative use for it, get creative!

Ohhh boy...here I am on this post again!!! ha ha ha!! As for us guys....Anyone here seen the movie Little Nicky with Adam Sandler....this just came to mind for some reason :D Hmmm maybe a winter ear warmer??? ::lolman:

Ohhh boy...here I am on this post again!!! ha ha ha!! As for us guys....Anyone here seen the movie Little Nicky with Adam Sandler....this just came to mind for some reason :D Hmmm maybe a winter ear warmer??? ::lolman:

Lol, yes I have and that thought did occur to me too! Lmao x