R.I.P Simba xxx

hjp75

My baby girl simba had to be pts tonight I'm devastated.

She had a massive tumour in her tummy which the vet found tonight so was kinder to put her to sleep.

She was over 13yrs old and we loved her very very much.

This is the last pic that was take of her before she past xxx

[ATTACH]43670[/ATTACH]

εїз H εїз

post-5770-13586040530548_thumb.jpg

Hugs. It's so hard to lose them...........always feels like they took a piece of our hearts with them when they have to leave us. Don't forget though that they leave a huge part of their heart behind with us...........Pretty good trade, I think.

RIP Simba. You will be sorely missed.

It's unbelievable how much I miss her.

We knew this day would be coming soon with her being over 13 but I just did not think it would be today :'(

I took her out with me in the car and she trotted off to the car like she was a puppy. I took her to my friends house and while we was there there was I very strange noise came from inside her, kinda like something popping then deflating but very quick. She then jumped up and would not walk.

I managed to get her to the car and I phoned the vets.

They did an x-ray and found she had a very big tumour in her tummy.

The vet didn't think she would survive an op so was kinder to put her to sleep.

My sister, my kids and I were with her and we all told her how much we love her.

Thank you all for your kind words xxx

εїз H εїз

It's unbelievable how much I miss her.

We knew this day would be coming soon with her being over 13 but I just did not think it would be today :'(

I took her out with me in the car and she trotted off to the car like she was a puppy. I took her to my friends house and while we was there there was I very strange noise came from inside her, kinda like something popping then deflating but very quick. She then jumped up and would not walk.

I managed to get her to the car and I phoned the vets.

They did an x-ray and found she had a very big tumour in her tummy.

The vet didn't think she would survive an op so was kinder to put her to sleep.

My sister, my kids and I were with her and we all told her how much we love her.

Thank you all for your kind words xxx

εїз H εїз

So very sorry for your loss - it's never easy! Great big hugs! :grouphug:It sounds like it was likely a tumor of the spleen - they seem to often grow and appear very quickly and suddenly, and are very difficult to remove safely, as they tend to have a huge blood supply (I was just talking about them the other day with the vet I work with). If this is what it was, take comfort in knowing you likely saved her from a lot of pain and suffering...