ALL MUSHERS IN THE UK!!!!!

Sarah

It's hard to ask this but I hope someone can help.

A member of my family has been diagnosed with cancer and hasn't got that long left, he has a bucket list of things he wants to do before he leaves us, one wish is to have a husky ride - but something he can sit in.

Can ANYONE help?

I only have a scooter and he's not strong enough to use this on his own, it would need to be something stable.

Please PM me if you are able to help, we're looking at anywhere within a 3 hour drive from Manchester.

If you can't help - please could I ask that you ask around to see if anyone can help make this wish come true?

Thank you xxxx

PS if you have something we can use I can provide the dogs and equipment

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he needs something he can sit on though :( he won't be able to stand on it and hold on x

There was a post a while ago with someone whose wife had 'hitched' a ride and filmed the experience, she'd ridden on the front of the rig. I don't remember who posted the thread but the dogs names were Hooper, Dieter, Reuben, Dude ,Spooky, Weasel and Pilot.

Perhaps a search would bring up the thread and you cold find out who it was?

There was a post a while ago with someone whose wife had 'hitched' a ride and filmed the experience, she'd ridden on the front of the rig. I don't remember who posted the thread but the dogs names were Hooper, Dieter, Reuben, Dude ,Spooky, Weasel and Pilot.

Perhaps a search would bring up the thread and you cold find out who it was?

thanks - I found it but they're in Kent

can use my rig will fetch it with my pack to pull it if you want

:clap::clap::clap:How completely AWESOME of you Pete :up: what a great human being you are~Cheers to you, mate! In Norwegian SkÃ¥l and in Hungarian, (Magyar)Egészségedre and in Russian, our great Siberian Husky's origin and national tounge,урð! Whatever the language-cheers to you, Pete! :up:

he needs something he can sit on though :( he won't be able to stand on it and hold on x

hi i have a friend who has m s ...and her 4 huskies pull her in a sit down buggy /cart ...i can ask her if you want me to ..x