ALL MUSHERS IN THE UK!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and Susan im sorry to hear about your dad hun, I remember meeting him at Duncs party and he is sooo funny.

I reckon he is going to love you even more now pete

[ATTACH=full]48817[/ATTACH]

He has this pic on his mantle piece - he loves Pete to bits :)

and Susan im sorry to hear about your dad hun, I remember meeting him at Duncs party and he is sooo funny.

I reckon he is going to love you even more now pete

[ATTACH=full]48817[/ATTACH]

oohn nooo i love this picture, even tho i never met him i always wondered who that lovely, smiling ole boy was:(

Thank you everyone, thanks pete!!!! please make this a safe journey for him I dont think 100 mile an hour will be good some how !! lol . He is not going to know anythin until me and Dunc turn up with him on the day where ever we do this. need cameras and vids at the ready!!

The pic of Dad and Pete is a very happy pic . The colourfull shirt on Dad and Pete's hair made for a crackin pic!! he has it in his front room . :):)

Thank you everyone, thanks pete!!!! please make this a safe journey for him I dont think 100 mile an hour will be good some how !! lol . He is not going to know anythin until me and Dunc turn up with him on the day where ever we do this. need cameras and vids at the ready!!

The pic of Dad and Pete is a very happy pic . The colourfull shirt on Dad and Pete's hair made for a crackin pic!! he has it in his front room . :):)

i will put my vid cam on the rig need to sort somewere to do this maybe blackpool beach

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update on Sues dad....

He is having radio therapy now and is to weak to run with the huskies right now as you can imagine, I don't think there is a set amount of treatment given so we not sure how long its going to take :(

He will be at camp in Oct all being well and maybe he will be-able to have a go then :)