*Pitches a tent* I reserve a space here for the next three months

aronoiiel

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Toni finally back from the lake...some what wetter than the two grinning dogs behind her*

well that was rather un successful....*huffs and sits down opening the bottle of baileys and throwing a couple of raw hide bones to the lads*

Anyone got any ice?

*Toni stubbles into camp, spots louise, nods her head and smiles....* Ive got a banging headache, anyone seen my sunglasses..

*crunch...nom nom nom...crunch...growl crunch* never mind found them, "parker" leave give them here

*toni attempts to retrieve her sunglasses from parker, but quickly gives up as he disapears into the shrub quickly followed by Kaiden* Ill get them mum!!

Right who wants a fry up, i believe i packed the works :)

*Ryn still shaking head from ice cream brain freeze. Storm thinks Ryn is shaking her head at him and takes hold of Ryn's collar, dragging her into the lake as well. Ryn, the Princess, fears she will melt and begins screaming at the top of her wee little lungs!*

*Becky still can't get all the frosting off her face! Leaves Ryn to figure this one out on her own*

*Thunder coming from the undergrowth.....two white things zoom into view...Kaiden grinds to a stop at Tonis feet and drops something...and rushes off to Ryns aid...Parker forgets where his brakes are and runs into Toni....CRUNCH*

*As Toni gets up she removes the now crushed sunglasses from the ground broken more than before...* "great"

*Parker chases after Kaiden, grabing him by the scruff...tumbling down into the lake....storm follows with a grin on his face...*

*wait...where's Ryn*....

RYNNIE! Rynnie! Get your furry behind over here!

*Kaiden shows up, pulling Ryn by the scruff (still screaming from being wet). She shakes, soaking everyone in sight.*

*Becky hangs head and passes out remaining dry towels to her friends as Ryn prances off to play with Kaiden, Parker and Storm*

*reaches for her tena ladies as she rolls on the floor laughing at sarah*:rofl::rofl::rofl:<<me:tennalady:

No Idea who put them there but did anyone get any photographic evidence of sarah falling?:click:

*runs and hides before sarah gets her with the air horn*

*pulls cotton balls from ears*

HA! I knew you'd show up sooner or later Sarah ............... bout time you and the boys showed up!

*Ryn comes running to meet the boys, latching on to Sarah and dragging her into the lake for a quick wash up. Unfortunately all the towels are wet and muddy and Sarah must 'drip dry'*