*Pitches a tent* I reserve a space here for the next three months

aronoiiel

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stopped in because I have to say I can't help myself - I've seen this thread pop up in the feed lots lately, and it makes me giggle every. Single. Time.

Not sure about anywhere else in the world, but in Canada the phrase "pitching a tent" has nothing to do with camping! :rofl:

Maturity is overrated.

Just stopped in because I have to say I can't help myself - I've seen this thread pop up in the feed lots lately, and it makes me giggle every. Single. Time.

Not sure about anywhere else in the world, but in Canada the phrase "pitching a tent" has nothing to do with camping! :rofl:

Maturity is overrated.

pmsl

well theres room *pats on the log* come join us

"toni finally turns up with a peg on her nose and two rather smelly dogs with what looks like mud around their faces!"

sorry guys, just gonna take the lads down to the lake, they found some fox poop and well the rest is obvious....

*drops bags....out rolls a bottle or two of baileys...and a couple of raw hide bones*

Well just put 'em in the showers with the rest of the campers! (That'll teach em to leave me in charge of this outrageous pack of dasterdly huskies!

*Begins screaming as all huskies decide to drag ME down to the mud and muck*

Come on guys! Give me a hand with this pack of rebel rousers!