*Pitches a tent* I reserve a space here for the next three months

aronoiiel

*pulls out 13gal plastic storage tote of various teas from around the world* take you pic my deary tea is amazing especially when caffeine does unhealthy things to your mental stability *twitch*

Pretty much anything but Earl Gray, then - thanks! :rofl:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, you have tea? Well in that case Emma pops in for a chat. Bear flirts outrageously with all the men, while ice sneaks off to try and steal some sausages. Brooke gives bings a lick (sorry about the stinky breath, its morning here) and then goes off to sunbathe next to the red flag.

As the weather is so nice today is there any iced tea? Bo and Ollie want to go swimming but they're a bit worried that the bears might be salmon fishing are there any brave huskies who want to come with them and maybe catch a salmon or two.

Now how am I supposed to make a decent London Fog, if'n I've got no Earl Gray .....????

*snags a soda outta the fridge* this has traces of Earl Grey in it :D Maybe you can just evaporate all the parts that are not tea and then use that to make your tea :D . . .or I need to stop watching scifi flicks before mass caffeine intakes

Do you drink it hot or cold or both? Sounds interesting. Not too keen on Earl Grey much prefer a strong cuppa like Assam.

Hot of course!!! Now I have to ask, what was the ":rofl:" in the message that first mentioned Earl Grey? I make my tea strong and dark and your suggestion that Earl Grey isn't makes me wonder .....

Hey guys, sorry we had to pop back to civilization for a bit ***Luna comes trotting in to camp with a pretty pink rosette***

Ahem...don't be impressed by the rosette...she came dead last in her end of term obedience test...the rosette has "special" printed on it!!

It was sooo embarrassing :'-(

Hot of course!!! Now I have to ask, what was the ":rofl:" in the message that first mentioned Earl Grey? I make my tea strong and dark and your suggestion that Earl Grey isn't makes me wonder .....

I love tea, in general - but the only kind of tea I've found that I don't like is Earl Grey, hence the " :rofl:"! I'm not sure what is in it that I do not like, but whatever it is, I really detest it! :P

That's okay, everyone to their own. I don't understand how the people who make Lapsang Souchong (sp) stay in business - I know people who love it, to me it's just plain gross!!

Not familiar with that particular variety... Generally like a good, strong cup of black tea - English breakfast, Irish breakfast, Constant Comment or the like - or white tea! Green tea is ok, but I like the loose balls of jasmine tea the best! :wub:

Hey what is the tea that you drop in a ball and it opens to a flower? ? ? That's not Jasmine is it?

Edit: googled it and apparently it is Jasmine primarily but can be other flavors as well? Hmm *sets up lots of blooming flower teas* preeeeetty hehe *sips tea*