*Pitches a tent* I reserve a space here for the next three months

aronoiiel

Yup that's what I'm doing I'm going to hide here in the steam room far away from anyone and the only people who will know where I am are the ones who are not harassing me right now. So who wants some coffee and doughnuts? ? ? Maybe a campfire song or two ? ? ?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, no! I left it in the car - I'll send Suka to get it.

*Whistles and Suka comes bounding over out of nowhere, then he goes off into the woods. A few minutes later, he comes back with a chair strapped to his back.*

There we go! Good booooy, Suka!

Sorry Ladies, I had to take a short walk in the woods, seems the older I get the less coffee my poor bladder can hold at one setting! I'm back now --- scrounges log from woods to sit on! Almost like home!

Avalanche would you go set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave the poor girls alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna's dashed off into the woods after a small furry....comes back empty pawed but grinning anyway. Right, sod Kumbyeyah.... Who knows this one... "Ooooh you'll never go to heaven, oh you'll never go to heaven...on a biscuit tin,on a biscuit tin, coz a biscuit tin, coz a biscuit tin, got biscuits in, ohyou'llnevergotoheavenonabiscuittincozabiscuittingotbiscuitsin!!!!"