*Pitches a tent* I reserve a space here for the next three months

aronoiiel

*Kiana sneaks back into camp, dripping wet, and sits at Sarah's feet, nose sniffing toward the bag, ears flattened and the best "I'm an abused neglected sad puppy" look in her little blue eyes*

Kiana melts my heart and i give into her and give her a crisp but WOOAHHHHHH she shakes and i'm soaking

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hands Sarah a dry clean blanket to dry off with since all the towels are mud covered and soaked and glares at the offending pup* that was a dirty under handed mean trick you just pulled. . .you were supposed to nab the whole bag :D *snags a chip while Sarah's occupied* so how long you think it will take for the other's to-*a thunderous noise approaches camp* ummmmm. . .

*Louise, Olivia, Becky and Toni Come running back into looking for somewhere to hide....with a cheeky grin on all 4's faces and what looks like the remains of a biscuit tin....*

"Shhh...nom nom nom shh...giggle giggle....here they come"

*Storm, Angel, Diamond, Ryn, Kaiden and Parker finaly make it back to camp, covered in twigs and leaves....looking some what stunned*

*Kiana goes over to investigate...what happened to them all*

"Na na na na na na! Who says huskies are smarter than humans!" the fearless four humans shout in unison!

*With that barely out of their mouths (and still chewing on the bisquits stolen from the poor huskies), they are rolled to the ground by the pack of hungry huskies. *

A muffled cry is heard from the bottom of the pile "Chocolate! Must have chocolate!" A weak (and mucky) hand appears from the bottom of the pile.