ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Sarah

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First camp was organised by Lucy in June 2009 here http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/husky-owners-holiday-u-coming.2691/

Me & Sarah

Lucy & Carl

Amy, Jamie & Amys brother

Val & Steve

Sammy & Andy

Holy Moley! Have I known you lot that long?? That was Wales, wasn't it, where we got the caravan jammed in the gate & ended up on a different camp site! :rolleyes:

Mark-Akasha-Kenzo I'll be truthful - yes, you are being greedy! :P No, we hope you understand why it is being done this way now

Holy Moley! Have I known you lot that long?? That was Wales, wasn't it, where we got the caravan jammed in the gate & ended up on a different camp site! :rolleyes:

Mark-Akasha-Kenzo I'll be truthful - yes, you are being greedy! :P No, we hope you understand why it is being done this way now

Yes! LOL That was where you got stuck lol

That a great first camp!

but i like camping.....:P

now the question is how hardcore do we want these camp sites? full toilet facilites or will composting toilets do? i know various..... lol...

no nudist ones Mark!!! :cheeky:

Oh how i wished i was on here when the Oxford camp was on, it would be like 30mins away instead of 4 hours! :P (not moaning)

I would love to do South east if its still open maybe? Obviously if someone else wants to do it then they come first :) Let me know :) Just wanna help out a bit if i can :)

Oh how i wished i was on here when the Oxford camp was on, it would be like 30mins away instead of 4 hours! :P (not moaning)

I would love to do South east if its still open maybe? Obviously if someone else wants to do it then they come first :) Let me know :) Just wanna help out a bit if i can :)

How about me and you Molly? As we cover a wide area of the south east then and we can help each other :D