ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Sarah

hmm. Im not sure about the mini camps though.

Having been to the massive one in october they would seem pretty miniscule in comparison.

Not many camp sites my way theres only one I know of lol.

Look at the reality here.....

We have a massive camp in oct and some complain because of the location. We have mini camps all over the UK and the location is great for everyone however complain its not as big a camp..

We try to organise fancy dress and its not organised soon enough so everyone knows what they are wearing, and when we do finally get it sorted people are not happy about the choice of fancy dress...

We have people not organising anything up in the north-west like there used to be so people moan about it ... So some of our excellent members decide to organise meets each and every weekend and this is then suddenly complained about as being a clique...

We organise camp for x date in april and people complain because its near schooltime in their area, we change it to be out of them dates and get the opposite lot complaining that its not out of term time for them..

We allow fundraising on the forum for our members as we think its a really nice thing for people to be able to do, and we get bitching and moaning about what people are raising funds for.. Then something massive happens and we remove that ability, then we get people moaning they should be able to post it up...

We implement technical features on the forum for users because its something they want .. then when something slight doesnt work it gets moaned about here there and everywhere regardless of the fact it takes time to fix these things.

We move servers to make the forum faster for everyone and it has teathing issues.... then people moan its double posting all the time and its "doing there head in", knowing its something we are already aware of..

We follow the rules rigourously and to the letter so that we are equal to everyone ... then people slate each other in messages about xyz person and there "should be something done about them" etc etc

We absolutly work our arses off with stuff on this forum and every single thing we ever do is moaned about by someone. We make absolutly nothing from it, we take hours out of our lives on a daily basis, from a personal point of view I come home and start coding after spending all day at work coding.

STOP MOANING WOMAN ...... Not sayin its just you. You just happened to be the last post I was gonna read before I said something so before you think about it, chill.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever moan :D;) actually don't think I do tbh I love everything and everyone and go with the flow :) and as always the forum is great :D and I will camp anywhere aslong as I see my lovely northern lot once every now and then (have to have my fix u see!!!!!)

What would you like for Canada? Representation by population or by region? I ask because we are so thinly spread, with some regions being more sparse than others. If you want regions, we could probably have one for Canada West, one for Ontario-Quebec and one for the Maritimes - that would probably be sufficient, as those are the only groups likely to get together on their own.

What would you like for Canada? Representation by population or by region? I ask because we are so thinly spread, with some regions being more sparse than others. If you want regions, we could probably have one for Canada West, one for Ontario-Quebec and one for the Maritimes - that would probably be sufficient, as those are the only groups likely to get together on their own.

You know canada better than us m8. You tell us :) .. If you think you can do an area and can make a regular success of it then go for it

was that the oxford one? that was awesome - even if it was freezing n i was even shyer then i am now lol

First camp I think she was on about. The first official meet was at lemington spa and yeah it was cold LOL. Not as cold as that camp though LMAO

yeh it was u, me , marc & sarah , elliot , keath , claire & robert and kells & andy

The lil oxford camp was far from one of the first though. We had been a few times before then.

Now im just being greedy now lol..... but ..... can the regional Oct Camps be on a different weekend than the main HO Oct Camp? .... then those that want to support their local Camps can do so, but are still able, if they so wish to attend the Main Camp?

think regional camps are a great idea... but also would like the option to attend both.... yeah yeah i know im just being greedy lol.......

Now im just being greedy now lol..... but ..... can the regional Oct Camps be on a different weekend than the main HO Oct Camp? .... then those that want to support their local Camps can do so, but are still able, if they so wish to attend the Main Camp?

think regional camps are a great idea... but also would like the option to attend both.... yeah yeah i know im just being greedy lol.......

Point is there wont be a main camp in october. They will all be regional camps .. So we have the regional camps in october and the main camp in april.