Personal invite and campaign!!

Marc

Hi Guys,

I wanna publically wanna invite someone to our UK April camp who is a member of our site, but someone who a lot of people on other sites would think is unusual to invite. WHY? I wanna invite the owner of another husky forum.

So, I wanna personally invite Nigel the owner of Sibespace to our UK husky camp. I hope he doesnt mind me sayin, but the guy has had an absolutly shite year this year, and something that could have resulted in sibespace being closed down for good. Now I know I would be absolutly devistated if I had to close this place which shows the amount of stress he has been under.#

Now Nigel is thinkin about it ......... Has a few things to sort out however before he can book, but I think he should be looking forward and not backwards. So here is my campaign .. I want Nigel to come to our husky camp.

A lot of you guys know him .... So tell him!!