Aware of issues on site

Marc

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know Im aware of the issues that we are having on the site at the moment. The server is being more optimised to suit the xenforo software better, however in the process some bits seem to have gone wrong which are knocking the site offline. This is being worked on at present so bare with me.

Although the site is working at the moment, please bare in mind there is still testing going on so I would not be supprised if it goes again in short bursts guys. Will all be back to normal soon enough, dont worry

If I had a better international calling plan, was a better stalker, etc....I would totally have called and been tormenting in the middle of the night for yous last night to go ZOMG FIX IT...

However my stalking skills seem to have allen by the wayside over the years, I'm not paying dollars a minute to use my phone until I track down the right person to call to say ZOMG fix it!!!...and that whole country code thing drives me mad...dial +0284-284043 to get x country or +291284 to get Y country or....well you get the idea...Then to top it all off I was just toooo tired to give forth much more than a ctrl+f5 to try to make things work...and when that was epic fail well...I considered email but then thought...who the hek has their email set up to wake them up when they get a new one...even if it is from me? No one...that's who...

So then I grudgingly shook a fist in the air...a couple of times admittedly and uttered a mrawr on you interwebs for not working curse then....went to bed.

So glad things are better now.

If I had a better international calling plan, was a better stalker, etc....I would totally have called and been tormenting in the middle of the night for yous last night to go ZOMG FIX IT...

However my stalking skills seem to have allen by the wayside over the years, I'm not paying dollars a minute to use my phone until I track down the right person to call to say ZOMG fix it!!!...and that whole country code thing drives me mad...dial +0284-284043 to get x country or +291284 to get Y country or....well you get the idea...Then to top it all off I was just toooo tired to give forth much more than a ctrl+f5 to try to make things work...and when that was epic fail well...I considered email but then thought...who the hek has their email set up to wake them up when they get a new one...even if it is from me? No one...that's who...

So then I grudgingly shook a fist in the air...a couple of times admittedly and uttered a mrawr on you interwebs for not working curse then....went to bed.

So glad things are better now.

Now that made me laugh :D

Oh, that was so much fun yesterday. Was on the forum and suddenly it started giving me random errors. Checked the logs, saw all kinds of error messages popping up from other people also trying to access the forum. The only one who I could turn to for help, Marc, obviously went to bed 5 minutes earlier. Sod's law :facepalm:

Oh, that was so much fun yesterday. Was on the forum and suddenly it started giving me random errors. Checked the logs, saw all kinds of error messages popping up from other people also trying to access the forum. The only one who I could turn to for help, Marc, obviously went to bed 5 minutes earlier. Sod's law :facepalm:

i'll send you his number then you can ring him and wake him up :lolman: