Thousand days of Husky Owners

Yes, you read that correct. I thought I make a small announcement about it! :D

Today, Sunday, is the 1000st day of the existence of Husky Owners!

The very first topic that was posted on this forum was made by Sarah: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/hello.2/ and was posted on October 28st, 2009. And right now that is exactly 1000 days ago. Time to celebrate!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!

Looking back to what it was and what it's become it's exceeded my expectations a million times over!!

You stated that you created this forum to meet some other fellow husky owners. 1000 days, 27,000 threads and 417,000 posts later it turns out that what you've actually had is a great platform where thousands of people with the same interests are meeting each other. Look what has happened in the mean time! Lots of huskies have been successfully rehomed due to this forum - with one currently in the progress of moving to its new owner right now. A lot of people might now have their husky now if it wasn't for the the great advise people have given out on here. Husky owners who've never met each other are now going to huskycamps. There are two of them in England every year and even one in the US now. You haven't just made a few friends in England, you have reached thousands of people all over the world!

I don't want to talk for all the others, but me and probably all the other 4,500 members would like to send you and Marc a BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE FOR US!!!

:cake::wave1::cake: