My favorite pic of Nikita

The sweetest most gentle dog I've ever met xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely, Rachael told us stories of how little kids used to ride around on her back. :)

Thank you everyone, even though the pictures and the video just bring more tears its a comfort to know how much Nikita affected everyone and I love seeing her pictures. I know this all helps Rachel too so again a big thank you

So sorry for your loss....it will be one year (in two days) that I lost my Stormy girl....and had to make the decision to take away her pain and misery....love the mean face....it's so great when you know how gentle they are but have those great moments!!!

lovely pics, great big thanks to those who post vids and pics of Nikita. Even though I only know her from these pics, I am very sure that now she is one of those angels--flying freely across the blue sky, without any pain or misery =) be glad that she is free from pain now, so please stop crying people =)