Thoughts and prayers, please!

sutsibe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a saying that I've always tried to believe in that is "You are only as big as the dreams you dare to live". Essentially believe in yourself. In your capabilities and be confident in what you can do. If you are, then this will shine through in any interview. Before you walk into your interview think to yourself that you can do it, this job was designed for you and only you. Make them see it too. Make them feel and think "Wow we have to have them, they are perfect". I am sure you will do well. GOOD LUCK.:)

good luck gigi :D not that u'll need it because ur awesome! :D

Thanks, Nixy - hope I'm as good as you seem to think! :)

There is a saying that I've always tried to believe in that is "You are only as big as the dreams you dare to live". Essentially believe in yourself. In your capabilities and be confident in what you can do. If you are, then this will shine through in any interview. Before you walk into your interview think to yourself that you can do it, this job was designed for you and only you. Make them see it too. Make them feel and think "Wow we have to have them, they are perfect". I am sure you will do well. GOOD LUCK.:)

I'm trying, but there are times when it's hard to believe... Thanks!

Thanks, Nixy - hope I'm as good as you seem to think! :)

I'm trying, but there are times when it's hard to believe... Thanks!

I know, I understand that all too well. When life sends you so many set backs and fall its hard to get back up again, but you will. You just need this break. Really hope this is the start of new beginnings for you

I know, I understand that all too well. When life sends you so many set backs and fall its hard to get back up again, but you will. You just need this break. Really hope this is the start of new beginnings for you

Exactly so - and thanks - I hope so too!

Really hope you get the job Gigi when will you find out ??

All the best Dunc xx

Thanks, Dunc. Hard to say. I just put in for it, and expect that since I have worked at the district as a sub, I should at least get called for an interview - probably fairly soon. There is a shortage of Spanish teachers, so between that and having my foot already in the door, I would think I have a fairly good chance at it. If someone comes along who is more fluent than I (I'm rusty, not having really spoken the language routinely for a number of years, other than teaching kids who basically know NO Spanish!), that's a point in their favor.

Aww Gigi you have my full front of thoughts and good luck headed your way. I know at times you just get so tired but you know when that happens to me I look at my fur kids and get that lick on the face and my resolve returns a tiny bit at a time with each lick. Look to your friends and family for support even if you'd rather not ask for it we're here for that and we're all more than happy to give it freely. Keep us updated now we're all just DYING to know if you got it or not :D

Aww Gigi you have my full front of thoughts and good luck headed your way. I know at times you just get so tired but you know when that happens to me I look at my fur kids and get that lick on the face and my resolve returns a tiny bit at a time with each lick. Look to your friends and family for support even if you'd rather not ask for it we're here for that and we're all more than happy to give it freely. Keep us updated now we're all just DYING to know if you got it or not :D

Thanks, Tiffany - I appreciate it! I'm hoping to get called for an interview, which I hope would come sometime (maybe?) next week? I'm sure that they want to fill the position asap, and it's an area of teaching where there is a shortage of teachers, so.... fingers crossed!

all the best from us too, I was on supply for six years as a nursery nurse and its really no way to live. Fortunately after 6 interviews last year I have finally got a permanent contract but it's only part time but at least I know a steady pay cheque is coming every month. So I'm sending you loads of positive thoughts.

all the best from us too, I was on supply for six years as a nursery nurse and its really no way to live. Fortunately after 6 interviews last year I have finally got a permanent contract but it's only part time but at least I know a steady pay cheque is coming every month. So I'm sending you loads of positive thoughts.

Fingers crossed that things work out for you with this job Gigi

Thanks so much, Angela and Lee! :)