ANNOUNCE - goodbye from richard

Mistyrayn

goodbye from richard

THE LAST POST

This is with deep regret going to be the last post / thread I will put on this forum..

Due to reasons beyond my control and it is with regret that I do this but I am standing down from the forum as a Moderator and as a Member..

I have been on the site since almost day one and have seen it grow from just a handfull of members to the 250+ we now have..and think I have logged on every day since.

At home at work when ever I have got the chance to. ( think they call that an addiction )

Probably going to need rehab now to overcome it.

I feel I have tried my best as a Member and Moderator.

And when ever possible tried to get awareness of the site out to people,

my time here has been very enjoyable and I have learnt a lot

and Id like to think I have made some friends...

WHY ??? I hear you ask.

Well unfortunately I cannot / will not disclose my reasons for this decision.

No doubt there will be rumours / stories of why,

but Im afraid I will have to leave you to draw your own conclusions on it.

(was he pushed did he jump ?? )

To those who want to stay in touch then if you have not got me on face book please feel free to add me..

Look for Richard Philpott.

Or my msn / hotmail is r1ch4rd67@hotmail.co.uk

Either that or maybe bump into you at race rallies as I will be attending a lot of them

next season with my girls...

best of luck to you all..

Richard I'm really sorry to hear that. I know we have had our disagreements in the past, but you are a valued member of the site and I am sorry to see you go.

I hope all is ok with you/your family in real life and that is not the reason for your departure.

Will be sorry to see you go richard as you introduced me to the site . I no in the past we have had our differences but i just think we clash . I do hope that it is nothing i have done or said . Think you will be missed greatly from here as you have given so much .. Jackie

:cry: Im so sorry to see you and your girls go :ran_frown: you will be greatly missed here (have added you to my msn to keep in touch)

You have given alot to the site and bought so much fun and enjoyment too.

Its such a shame to see you leave, :2:

Best of luck for the future - hope to see you around sometime. Are you still coming to the meet up?

You are missed alot in Dorset

Will certainly miss you here.

You've given each of us a lot - from a smile brought on as a result of your latest joke to countless bits of information to help each of us along with our beloved huskies. You should know that you are appreciated and will be greatly missed.

I've added you on Facebook. Keep in touch.

Sorry to see this Richard! I enjoy your contributions to the jokes page and never did get that photo of Rich's mustang up for you (will pop one in an email)

There have been so many posts of yours that I've enjoyed. Enjoy the springtime, your pups and family!

I hope all is well and you will someday return - I will miss you...

no disagreements....