Most Hated Husky Characteristic

What's one thing you greatly dislike about your Husky that is specific to Huskies?

For me it has to be the scream. Whether it is taking a bath or giving him his medication or brushing him, it doesn't matter. He will scream like he is being mutilated. Loud and blood churning screams. A sound like nothing else I have ever heard any other dog make. I refuse to give into his tantrums and so he screams all the more. I swear my neighbors think I beat my dog :confused:

I hope he grows out of it :rolleyes:

What's yours?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The very things that I love are often the same that I dislike at times....

Most times I love his independence, but sometimes I'd love it if he were more if a lap dog.

I love that he's quiet, but sometimes would like some advance notice that the kids are home!

Well, you get the idea!

i have 1 im kippin n at at the same time every mornin he will jump on my bed which is fine then he will go to look out the window then decide 2 jump off the bed bad thing bout this is the window is near the top ov the bed so when he goes 2 jump off the bed he walks on my head grrr lol

Kira is really vocal I really dont mind at all exept when we get to the forest I swear she can smell it for a mile before we get there ,she is so excited when we get out she screams the place down and it echos all round u would think we were murdering her :eek: I have had some funny looks from people who dont understand its just a husky thing :D:D

I can live with the independence, the difficulty to motivate them, the stubbornness etc - the one thing I could live without is the hair!

I mean I am happy to live with it as I love my spitz breeds, but gee it would be nice to have a non-shedding dog occasionally!

I have had some funny looks from people who dont understand its just a husky thing :D:D

Oh yes, had that when we first bought Gizmo home. He screamed and screamed his poor little heart out! You would never have thought such a noice could come out of such a tiny little boy! We had loads of odd looks when going through town etc, luckily most of it was duel carridgeways! Poor boy, he didnt want to leave his brothers and sisters :( I felt really bad although he had deafened me! I couldnt hear anything for the rest of the night!