Most Hated Husky Characteristic

I must have a broken sibe, Mish isn't noisy at all - except when he's really hungry and then it's 'woo. woo. wooooooooo' LOL :)

thats like Bandit, he isnt very vocal at all. Gizmo is most vocal and is always the first one I hear making some sort of vocal noice weather its him whining at the door when he know its walkies time or him howling for some reason (usually when he hears us pull up outside the house or in the morning when he needs to go outside and everyone is still in bed, sometimes when im in the shower, etc etc) or his occasional woo woo woooooo noise when he want attention. Marley isnt very vocal either unless your blowing rasberries at him of course!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O gosh the screaming, when alaska was little and i would correct her when she was pulling she would yelp.. and people would stop and look:o >> but i didn't give in, right now alaska doesn't do it anymore but if she's lonely she'll howl for her pack...but since im not there it's the neighbors i worry about lol

Balto will still scream if you brush his legs >>> he will shy away so we bring him closer and wont give up and then when we hold his legs he screams >> AT 9 MONTHS ....BABY....we got him at 6 months so we dont think they ever brushed him:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Only thing I can think of is the fact they always seem to look sad. I know they are not and its just the markings around the eyes but sometimes just look at them and think "awww" lol

Only thing I can think of is the fact they always seem to look sad. I know they are not and its just the markings around the eyes but sometimes just look at them and think "awww" lol

very true marc. I swear they do it just for the attention though, they know if they make a sad face they get a big cuddle, lol

• 4 weeks later...

yep the walking and pooping is definately not a good thing, suka tends to lay logs, he just walks along pooping, occasionally stands in what he just did...I have to say the howling is cute at first, but it quickly get old when its 2am and he's still howling lol...More plus sides than negatives, he's such a character, i love the woo woo wooooooooo and the ewwo its really cute!

Quote nix- "you can tell it's his" LMAO ewwww

Kimba does this as well instead of just one pile you end up with about 4 lol, Kaiser's great though all in one place :) Just needs to teach his older brother now lol