Hello From Hawaii!!

A warm hellooooo from the UK. Welcome to the site look forward to seeing you around.

Please feel free to jump straight in and posting you will make friends very quickly, but be warned we can get addictive lol!

Love your pics of Chewi he's lovely!

See you soon!!!!

Now we know why I "fell in love at first sight" with Chewie...LOL.

Thanks for the warmest welcome ever, I am getting to like alot of you. I hope alot more of us become friends.

I plan to put Chewie into group training at the end of April, once he has gotten all his booster and shots and is protected from Parvo...which is a huge problem in Hawaii.

Once he goes into training Im going to have someone take some "working" pictures so I can post them.

Has anyone here done Agility training with a husky? If so, did it go well??

I am considering doing it next year with him...if he does well in the first couple of steps of Obedience...lol.

oh dear we gotta stop being so nice peeps.....lol only joking, great having you on board :) Good luck with the training, they aren't the easiest breed to train lol

I've not done agility with mine, not sure how you'd go on if they're on a lead either?

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Both Erika and Chewie. So How long have you live in Hawaii? Are you there due to military? Do you live on the leeward ot windward side? Isn't the mountains and beach veiws awesome? Can you take Chewie to the beach? Walking wise take him to Diamond head there is a nice trail I think starting in Aiea I don't think I spelled it right.

Hi eveyone. It's been awhile....LOL. I have been working non-stop. I am starting a training program for puppies here on oahu...so its been non-stop reposting of ads...building training plans....questioaires...advice postings/columns....phone calls....you name it...LOL. I have been a busy, busy bee.

Thanks for the warm welcome, so far Chewie is off to a fantastic start. I am so happy that I went ahead and bought that plane ticket to bring him home. As an interesting addition to the DIGGING topic....I will say that Chewie has only begun...lol. He got so dirty the other day that when I bathed him I had to soap him up twice to get all this hawaiian red-dirt out of his fur!! LOL.

Other than that he is just as well mannered as he can be.

Feel free to send emails and say hello, and Ill keep everyone posted about my upcoming class that Im instructing.

Hi eveyone. It's been awhile....LOL. I have been working non-stop. I am starting a training program for puppies here on oahu...so its been non-stop reposting of ads...building training plans....questioaires...advice postings/columns....phone calls....you name it...LOL. I have been a busy, busy bee.

Thanks for the warm welcome, so far Chewie is off to a fantastic start. I am so happy that I went ahead and bought that plane ticket to bring him home. As an interesting addition to the DIGGING topic....I will say that Chewie has only begun...lol. He got so dirty the other day that when I bathed him I had to soap him up twice to get all this hawaiian red-dirt out of his fur!! LOL.

Other than that he is just as well mannered as he can be.

Feel free to send emails and say hello, and Ill keep everyone posted about my upcoming class that Im instructing.

Welcome back, glad to hear your training programs are going well :)