NEW BANK OF HUSKY - Husky coin system

Marc

BANK OF HUSKY - Husky coin system

WELCOME TO

backofhusky.gif

bankofhusky.gif

WHAT IS IT?

I promised you anew feature on the forum after the removal of the experience meters, and this is it. Welcome to the bank of husky.

The bank of husky is a new feature on the site run by a system called vbcredits. It will allow us all to have virtual coins (Husky Coins) on the forum which we will be using to purchase various fun items on and around the forums.

IS THAT IT?

Of course not, don't daft. Here at Husky Owners we dont believe in only going half way to the best. Therefore this addition is VERY full feaured and will fast become one of the biggest areas of the forum people visit, use, and overall enjoy.

FEATURES

We currently have the following features installed and ready to use on the forum with the new Husky Coins.

• Coins collected by adding posts, threads, polls and much more to the forum.

• A Husky Bank Rich List where you can all compete to be the richest person in the land of Husky

• Run out of Cash? Don't worry, why not see if a friend will donate you some.

• Fell out with everyone lately? Thats ok, you'll just have to visit the bank for a loan.

• Maybe your luck is about to change? Lets find out and splash a little on the lottery.

• Credit Ratings - Be carefull. Defaulting on a husky loan could result in a bad credit rating, making it more difficult for you to obtain further loans and increasing you interest rates.

• I know some of you are of the more cash concious variety. So obviously you want to hold on to your cash. No problem!! Why not save it in the bank and let it earn you some interest.

More features will be added later tonight, and over the coming days and weeks. Including things that you will need to spend your coins on in order to use certain areas of the board **cough cough** arcade **cough cough** and some new features for you to use your new found wealth with

HOW THE COINS ARE AWARDED

Husky coins can be gained via various different areas of the forum. Most of which you already use. How much you use the forums will determine how fast and how much cash you actually manage to get hold of. Coins will be awarded for Posting, using the reputation system, rating posts and more. This is currently the list of ways you can gain more.

• Induction Credit (when a user joins) - 10 Coins

• Referal Credit (Refereing a member to the forum) - 100 Coins (A valid referal payout will only given once he/she has been registered for a minumum of 7 days and posted 30 posts - You must ensure someone that you refer fills in the relevant referal box on the registration screen with your username. Let them know they will also receive 50 Coins after their referal validation has gone through for adding your name as a referer ;) )

• Activity Credit (Being active means having posted) - 10 Coins per day.

• Birthday Credit (For gettin old lol) - 200 Coins

• Recieving reputation - 1 Coin x reputation value (and includes negative rep, be warned)

• Giving reputation out - 1 Coin

• Infraction/Warning - -100 Coins x Infraction points (yep thats a minus)

• New thread creation - 20 Coins

• Rating a thread - 1 Coin

• Replying to others threads - 1 Coin

• Replying to own thread - 0.5 Coins

• Post Size credit ( Excludes quotes) - 0.01 Coins per word

• Another user replies to your thread - 1 Coin

• You profile is viewed (excluding guests and yourself) - 0.1 Coins

• Creating a Poll - 2 Coins

• Voting in a Poll - 1 Coin

• Adding attachments - 1 Coin

• Creating a calender Event - 0.5 Coins

• Donation Service Fee (Taken from the points donated) - 2% of Donation

• Lottery Winner Tax (Taken from the winnings) - 4.5%

NOW SOME PEOPLE may thing its a good idea to spam in order to gain points. I would advise against this as spam is currently dealt with by our staffing team here on husky owners. OH and did I mention that every coin awarded will be reversed at a rate of 1.5 of which it was given ;)

And now for the other areas in which you can gain, or lose cash

SAVINGS

Minimum savings of 500 required for to gain 2% interest every 30 days . Deposits require pending time of 3 days clearing before interest accrues, or withdrawal can be made. A 5% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Transaction fee of 1% applies on all transfers.

LOANS

Amounts will be determined by your current credit worthyness, and may be moderated. Minimum payments need to be paid back every 30 days to avoid late fees. Interest on outstanding balances is based on the current % rate of your loan (rate will depend on your credit rating typical 7.5% but can be as low as 4% or as high as 9%). You may set up automatic payment plans. Your credibility rating may impact your interest rates or spending abilities.

To avoid a penalty for each active loan, you must pay back at least the minimum in each amount column by each 30 day period. You can initiate automatic payments by entering a number of days, or use 0 for single payments. These can be changed or stopped at any time by entering a new number.

LOTTERY

Odds of winning raffles are based on tickets held compared to total tickets purchased throughout entire community; Lotteries require you to be holding the winning lottery number between 1 and 100. Maximum of 5 active tickets per person. Tickets are non-refundable. Winnings are taxed 4.5%.

I will be adding to this post over the next few days. Instructions will be posted on how to use certain features as I get around to it, and the banking and cash system will be switched on in the next hour or so.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will totally set us apart from other forums, don't want it to get too "facebooky" but think it will be fun

and no i am not backdating everyone's birthdays!! lol

I may however AT MY OWN DISCRETION add coins to peoples accounts for particularly good posts :)

easy u take the 0 off n give him the 6 lmao only messin rich

ROFL you're gonna get slapped at this meet in may you know lmao

Oh nice one it's my 47th this year , do i get 47 coins .

oh god - nix what've you started! lol