NEW BANK OF HUSKY - Husky coin system

Marc

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what can I buy? ....money burns a hole in my pocket!

lol....mine too, keep your eyes peeled, think you'll like what's going to be put on over next few days :)

The reason for hanging back on installing "means" to spend is because I want to see how fast people rack up their coins so that I know at what price to put things - gotta make it a bit of a challenge for you!! lol :crazydance:

I think this will totally set us apart from other forums, don't want it to get too "facebooky" but think it will be fun

and no i am not backdating everyone's birthdays!! lol

I may however AT MY OWN DISCRETION add coins to peoples accounts for particularly good posts :)

i think you should at least back date to the beginning of the month as you started it in the middle of a month hehe

OK peeps. The next phase of this will be going live tonight when I will be implementing a coin charge and winnings system within the arcade, and also our very own bookmakers so we can have a little fun betting on just about any event you can think of

Just an idea with another way members can gain husky coins - could members gain coins when they view albums and a little more for comments left on photos?

For example: could give 0.1 coins or 1 coin per photo view and if they leave a comment they could get 1 coin or 1.5 coins

what do you think?