Our husky hoodies - Excellent

Marc

Wouldnt normally do this, but wanted to give a shout out to the company who we purchased all our hoodies from for the camping weekend. Was really impressed that there were not the usual low quality rubbish you tend to get when getting things printed. Instead the hoodies are actually very comfortable, the wording was some kind of fabric non of this plastic-like stuff you usually get.

On top of this the company who has done these is owned by Nigel who (for those who dont know) owns the next biggest husky site to our own (sibespace), and gave us a good price for the quality of stuff that we recieved. Its nice to see sites of the same kind who can help each other out in this way.

So, heres your shout m8. If anyone wants things printing I would recommend Nordikota at http://www.nordikota.com/ who do printing of all sorts of things.

Also cheers for getting that many items ready for us so quickly before camp m8. Excellent service

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one ready for the rallies as I get cold really easy and I'd like to advertise the site and be recognised by any people off the forum who are there ;)

Should I email Nigel or will we be doing another order fairly soon??

aye if you guys just PM me what you want and what sizes and colours i'll send another order in to nigel and you can just pay me for the postage oooooooooooor you can contact nigel yourself and ask for a husky owners hoodie via the contact bit on his site and he'll invoice you-you just pay via paypal and that way the item will go straight out to you.....either way is fine by me....

to the people who need their hoodies sending i will get them off val and send them on saturday hope that's ok xxx

aye if you guys just PM me what you want and what sizes and colours i'll send another order in to nigel and you can just pay me for the postage oooooooooooor you can contact nigel yourself and ask for a husky owners hoodie via the contact bit on his site and he'll invoice you-you just pay via paypal and that way the item will go straight out to you.....either way is fine by me....

to the people who need their hoodies sending i will get them off val and send them on saturday hope that's ok xxx

Saturday fine with me Diz me all excitied so cannot wait. Thanks ever so for sorting the hoodies out you are brill. :D

Loving mine, lovely n warm on those chilly camping nightsAnyone washed theirs yet ??

any colour run ??