Our husky hoodies - Excellent

Marc

Glad you all liked them & thanks for the mention Marc.

The print should outlast the garment. We still have customers wearing garments they bought from us 4 years ago.. We chose them after testing them for weeks ourselves. We wont sell anything we wouldn't wear ourselves - and I don't want something that falls apart!

Now we have the logo, we could print it on almost anything, but it should go through one of the admin/mods here as the logo belongs to the site owners.

And good photos of your camping trip. Seems you were lucky with the weather...

But just in case..... for next year, we do waterproofs too biggrin.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kelly loves hers and is wearing it today although she found a burn from a cigarette in the side :(

she still loves it

Another good thing bout them is the size of the front pocket, all my other hoodie 1s r too small for anythin but this one i can put bothe the boys leads in the pocket when i take them down the fields :)

Downside is when i put my poop bags in the wind caught them n they flew out all the way down the beach so i was runnnin (tryin too) after them, i bet onlookers thought it was hilarious. Note 2 self TIE THEM TO LEADS EMILY DUHHH!

Another good thing bout them is the size of the front pocket, all my other hoodie 1s r too small for anythin but this one i can put bothe the boys leads in the pocket when i take them down the fields :)

Downside is when i put my poop bags in the wind caught them n they flew out all the way down the beach so i was runnnin (tryin too) after them, i bet onlookers thought it was hilarious. Note 2 self TIE THEM TO LEADS EMILY DUHHH!

or, put them in a differnt pocket? lol

aye the logo being bigger was the first thing we said when we took them out of the box!

jennet yours will be being sent to you on monday-tamz i'll drop urs off or u can pick it up any time from the meet 2mro as val is bringing them for me :) sorry it's taken so long but i've had a lot on but i'll be sending them on monday-if you guys could get the postage back to me ASAP i'd really appreciate it as im finishing my job in 2 weeks so will be skint xxx