Hi All

We are Lee and Natasha from Northern Ireland. We have three year old twin boys, Owen and Logan. :P:p I am full time mum to the boys but they are in playgroup every morning which is my doggie time ;)

We have a 5 month old Alaskan Malamute called Shyla and have recently became the new owners of Khi a Malamute X Husky who is almost 10 months.

Hope you guys don't mind us joining as we have no pure sibes/huskies but we were asked to as many people wanted to see Khi's progress with us and keep in touch with him. I will add some pictures of them both together when Khi gets here. Lee is catching the ferry from Liverpool Wednesday night so hopefully piccies will follow on Thursday. For now I will put some of shyla on.

post-180-13585942081317_thumb.jpg

post-180-13585942081465_thumb.jpg

post-180-13585942082933_thumb.jpg

Thanks Sarah,

I think it was probably Nix that asked us to join, just didn't know her user name to put it in the registration section. looks like a good forum, we have joined others before but this looks a lot more sophisticated, may take me a little time to get things sorted on the profile etc and the working but I will get there, and hey, mastered the piccies so definately a tick in the box there lol

AAAWWWWWWWWWWW YAY *JUMPS 4 JOY* :party: so glad u joined yeah i asked u 2 join lol alot ov the people on here heard Khi's story and all gave me comfort when i sed how much im gonna miss him as u can c he is in my profile piccie wit blaze my husky :) he is a gr8 dog and i hope he brings u the happiness n fun he has bought sian and me :)

Hi Natasha, Lee and Family!!

As everyone has said Nix would be jumping for joy and she is!!! I really hope you have tons of fun with Khi, he seems like a fab dog and is of course so gorge!!! Shyla is a cutie pie as well, looking forward to seeing pics of them together!