Decent awards

Marc

Hi Peeps,

Its me again with another "Oooo shiny" for the forum. As there seem to be a lot of competitions going on lately, we thought it would be a good idea if we could show who has won the awards within each of the users posts. For now I have only created 2 awards but more will be on the way over the weekend such as for the photoshop competition, quiz winners etc.

Here are the awards you may see around the forum at present. Currently awarded to our current winners as appropriate.

hotm.pngvotm.png

As well as appearing in the post areas of the user, they will also appear under the users profile in a new awards tab that has been added.

Enjoy.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin forward to seeing them and . . . .

"Oooooh, Shiny". . . lord i miss Firefly. . . sighs heavily.rolleyes.gif

LOL. . . Oooooh, can you do Marc (Sparks) a projectile vomiting award. . . . lol laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif