Possible Dog Poisoning At Crufts.

Emma

Thing is dog cages need to be invasive proof so nothing can be put through for a dog to eat. And ... NEVER leave it unattended. Like horses.

Horrible - just horrible. A very painful death too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Did u all see the guy who beat his dog up :( honestly disgusting and he competes at crufts apparently

Yeah he's up on the news along with the mishandled Scottish Terrier, Jagger's death and the dogs that are now very sick and possibly poisoned too :(

EDIT: Marianne, I suppose there's just way too many people at Crufts for proper monitoring. Actually, that's people AND their dogs. Not to mention that prior to these incidents, if somebody mentioned "Crufts" we would all picture a convention of expert dog lovers. It is, after all, an event for the most highly-regarded trainers and breeders that we assume must know better. I imagine "animal cruelty watch" must be one of the least pressing concern regarding dog shows... until today, anyway. I certainly hope this chain of incidents teach the Kennel Club a good lesson about security though.

Edited by mydiamond

well some people think thay can do whot thay want even doing harm but the same people dont mind breeding dogs that cant breath cant give birth have eyes that or popping out there heads and god knows were there noses have gone if thay push them back anymore thal will be at the other end