Dog Home On Fire

mylilhuskyboyICE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cannot believe how sick and cruel someone can be to set a dogs home on fire!!!! 43 dogs have died in the fire already and the rescue is still going as the building has collapsed with the fire!!! Just wish I could go through to Manchester and help but I have my 2 little boys in bed (not the dogs my children lol) a friend of mine has drove through so I have gave her as much stuff as I could, old crate, bowls, leads, food and blankets. This really is so sad those poor dogs that have died there tonight and the ones that have actually been rescued now have no place at all to go [emoji22]

That's so sad :( RIP doggies and I hope the rescued dogs find a home soon they must be so scared :'( I don't understand how someone so young could do this or anyone for that matter I question the parents as well though did they not teach this child what was wrong from right :(

Better than 8 but Jesus...

Would really just love to know what he thought he was doing. I hope he gets a fitting punishment.

Probably get nothing more than a slap on the wrist, counselling and two weeks holiday. He should be made to work cleaning up the burnt out building and then building a new one, no pay, no play until it's all fixed!

Why Why do people do these things.   I'm so upset for those poor dogs and the people who care for them... My heart goes out to all.  I really don't think they can give a punsihment for this that will ever have an impact on him.  People like this should never be allowed back into society.  What kind of family has he come from.....  so many questions as to why..

Praise for all the people that have helped.  I am willing to offer a home to a dog from here even just for foster... How would I be able to offer..

This hits home really hard. We had a close call in our shelter before with a dryer going haywire. Managed to unplug the thing in time but the front room already was completely filled up with smoke. The building is mostly built out of wood (it's an old building) so if I fire happens, I don't want to think of the result of that. All you can do really is open up the doors you have access to and hope most, if not all of the dogs make it out of there in time :(