Long Time No Speak

Rich & Kody

Afternoon all, its been a while!

I thought i'd drop a line to say Hi and let you know how things have been going.

Quite a few of you may remember me and my ever lasting saga with Kody. I happy to say things have been great since (well until today but more on that is a sec) I have moved jobs and found a company with a fantastic management who genuinely have the employees best interest at heart.

To that note Kody has been given his own job at our office keeping everyone in check and ensuring no one eats too much of their lunch, and no one smuggles food into the office without first being inspected, this has made a monumental difference to my life, not having to worry about him on a daily basis, and he just loves the attention and the never ending supply of treats.

Since his Cancer scare his health has been perfect, eating well, maintaining weight and a lovey shiny (ever malting) coat. However Kody wouldnt be Kody without something to make me worry, and he is currently at the vets having x-rays performed. During a recent check up they noticed he was missing a molar tooth (very back on the top), hoping its a case of its come out / was born without it, but there is the chance the tooth has not descended and will need to be removed (fingers crossed its not the latter).

Dakota on the other hand has been a perfect little angel fro the day she joined us and continues to be, so glad we chose to foster her and inevitably keep her :)

Well thats all from me for now i'll post some photos of them both shortly.

all the best

Rich & Kody

Thanks all :)

Vets just called and hes all clear, they are very confused as to why he has no tooth but a full head xray shows nothing out of place, picking him up in 20 mins, finally all health complaints over and done with!

Great news, give him a big hug from his worldwide husky family :)