Top X Of The Month

Marc

Hi Guys,

As the award thing on the sidebar was not generally as successful as what it used to be it was suggested that we changed it for something completely new on the forum. After some discussion Sarah had an idea for something she would like to see on there as she wanted to know at a glimpse how many posts and topics the top people on the forum were doing.

So, you will now see that there is a new section on the sidebar which shows the winners from last month in topic count and post count. Along with this months current top 5 in each.

Currently this is including staff, however staff will at some point in the next few days be excluded from the list so just the members can see themselves :)

Please note this has been developed entirely by myself over the weekend, so if you notice any issues with it please let me know and I will address them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err.. I'm the only non-staff member there :jawdrop:

LOL the when staff are excluded you'll be at the top of the member list :up:

Eeek noo bring back Sarah please D: I stole both top poster and top thread starter without her! 

No,. . . . bring on the competition.

C'mon peeps knock Olivia off the top slot. !!!! :D