Newbies!

parrish

Hi everyone!!!

We just joined today after meeting other members down the forest with their huskies while out on a walk with ours! We have a 5 month old Siberian X Buhund called Vince who is quite a character!! smile.gif Think this is a fantastic site really do think im addicted already wacko.gif Hope to meet you all soon and get to know you all!!

Lucie, Steve and Vince x

post-1041-13585945938048_thumb.jpg

helloooooooooooooooooo :wave:

You had the pleasure of meeting me today lol - I was the redhead with the well behaved boys that weren't digging holes everwhere in the forest - honest !! rolleyes.gif

Great to have you on the site and look forward to seeing lots more pics!! I've just posted a thread of the meet today - there's some of you both and the gorgeous Vince on there as well :)

Hello and welcome to the pack!! I saw you down the forest yesterday, with Eika, and my hubby and baby boy!!! Vince is a real cutie...and learnt some bad habits from the northerners dogs quickly (humping my poor poor little girl!)

Look forward to seeing more photos of him!

Hiya, Lucie, Steve and Vince, welcome to the pack :wave:

So, you've met the rough part of the forum members, the rest of us are much nicer!!!!!! :rolleyes::D

Great to have you on board, wish we could have made the rest of the way yesterday, but our car had other ideas! :lol: Look forward to chatting with you around here, xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know you all and your dogs!! yeah vince likes his duck haha might have to buy him a new one for xmas as it doesnt look much like a duck anymore!!

Yeah sorry about the humping yesterday! I hope Eika didnt feel too violated!!lol!

See you all soon!!

Lucie and Steve x

• 2 weeks later...