Your Pup On The Camp Logo - Competition

Dave

So we have selected the below image to be our camp logo

post-2303-0-99722400-1387525844.png

What we need now, is some pups to replace those that were added to it during drafting.

So if you want your pup on the official camp logo submit your entries below, please ensure that:

• The picture is clear and of good quality
  • Your pup looks happy / excited
  • The picture would fit above or to the side of the logo (if your pup is looking around the corner)

Any questions, let me know and you can enter more than one picture, no problem :up:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bump4:

Sorry, haven't had a chance to go through my photos yet. Tbh Ice rarely looks enthusiastic about anything! Lol. Will have to have a look and see what I can find. Not sure how good the quality will be in terms of what you're looking for either. But I'll have a go and if it's rubbish just tell me! Lol

ok, I had a quick rummage and after disregarding the ones with lesser quality (which was most of them tbh!) I decided on these two.

You've got one full frontal head shot (full frontal?  Is that the right word?   :confused:)  and one sideways shot.  Hope they're not too rubbish!   :)

post-6386-0-65854300-1387821954_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-45335300-1387822075_thumb.jp

Hey everyone, I will be closing this competition on 31st December so please get your entries in before then

Once closed, I will personally pick the pictures that best suit the vision I have for the logo, this will be done without bias and will be done purely on which photo I believe fits the logo. To ensure fairness, I will not be entering Kodi into the competition as although I would like to, it would then seem unfair if he was picked.

Once the logo is finished, should only take me a few days, I will put a post up so you can see if your pups were included and use it in your signatures if you wish to, so keep your eyes peeled and keep the entries coming!