2 Years Ago Today.....

Emma

I joined the best and only forum worth joining! This place is full to the brim of the most friendly, knowledgable and supportive members I've ever seen. I'd like to thank each and every one of you all for making this forum such an enjoyable home for me and everyone else.

:grouphug: this is for you all. Xxxx

Thanks. Had a really rough couple of years, well five years truth be told. The lowest point being when hubby had an op that went wrong and left him in icu, without this forum I'm really not sure how I would of coped. Although I chose not to bombard everyone with my doom and gloom, I knew that if I wanted to I could, and that is what counts. I may be a bit of a wind up merchant but I'm fiercely loyal to the things I care for and that includes this forum and it's members. :D

The place does sort of feel like home. It won't be long and it will be five years before you know it.

Congratulations Emma. I have another 2 weeks to go to hit my first anniversary. LOL. It certainly does feel like home on here though. I am a member of a couple of other forums as well but I would much rather be on this one. More friendly by a long shot.

Gary.