Secret Life Of Dogs

Stormy

Always amazes me when watching some of these programs just how many people dont have a clue about anything. I mean yeah nobody knows everything, but some people just dont know anything LOL

Interesting programme, but not very surprising. Storm had separation anxiety in his previous home, but was never an issue with us as he has Holly for company. Dogs are pack animals, so it is no big surprise that, when left alone, they can be distressed - we're part of that same pack, hopefully the leaders.

We are looking after a friend's dog at the moment (lurcher) which normally lives alone. When left alone, this dog supposedly raids the bin etc. Again, as part of a stable pack, he's not put a foot wrong, even when we all go out! Our guest dog was not comfortable with the distressed howling on this TV programme last night, where as my two were not bothered.

• 3 weeks later...